Britain has more people living abroad than any European country

Guest sibon
Apart from perhaps parts of Spain, there aren't really any British ghettos or neighbourhoods as such in these European countries; and British people/culture is hardly alien to these countries.

I take it that you have never visited the Dordogne.

I'm not sure when this is dated but I do love the irony of this.

It seems we have more people living abroad than any other European country and that we are only second to Mexico in the worldwide numbers.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't people seem to think migration is wrong or is it only wrong when people come here and not when we go there.

http://metro.co.uk/2015/11/06/so-many-british-people-live-abroad-that-now-the-immigration-debate-is-about-us-5485131/

the big difference is though that brits abroad fend totally for themselves and dont rely on state benefits and housing (because there is none), please show which country gives british migrants the same as the UK

Edited by nowt2pctoday

Guest sibon
the big difference is though that brits abroad fend totally for themselves and dont rely on state benefits and housing (because there is none), please show which country gives british migrants the same as the UK

My absolute pleasure.

Click here for details.

Can I help you with any other easy to find data sources?

The problem is far too many people from Eastern Europe have moved here. You don't hear of many British people moving to Eastern Europe. The main fact is over 3 million EU people are living in the United Kingdom, which is just one EU member and only one million British people are living in the the whole of the EU.

Wow it must be hard for nowt2pctoday to get around with their head so firmly inserted into their anus.

the big difference is though that brits abroad fend totally for themselves and dont rely on state benefits

Wow

---------- Post added 11-07-2017 at 15:31 ----------

The main fact is over 3 million EU people are living in the United Kingdom, which is just one EU member and only one million British people are living in the the whole of the EU.

So why does the huffpost says it's 2.2M Brits living in other EU countries????

http://i.huffpost.com/gen/1486202/thumbs/o-EU-MIGRANTS-570.jpg?6

I'm not sure when this is dated but I do love the irony of this.

It seems we have more people living abroad than any other European country and that we are only second to Mexico in the worldwide numbers.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't people seem to think migration is wrong or is it only wrong when people come here and not when we go there.

http://metro.co.uk/2015/11/06/so-many-british-people-live-abroad-that-now-the-immigration-debate-is-about-us-5485131/

Very interesting indeed. Don't forget they're not immigrants, they're "ex-pats".

---------- Post added 11-07-2017 at 15:40 ----------

What a wonderful person you are. Totally unaware of the 1000's of immigrants that come into this country and prop up our failing NHS because successive governments have completely failed to train any doctors and nurses. The ignorance of your post is quite unbelievable and sadly a lot of people share your misguided view.

Edited by TimmyR

There is 'none' because the other EU countries did adopt guidelines to stop benefit fraud, unlike the UK which firmly put its head in the sand and gently hummed 'God save the Queen'.

My absolute pleasure.

Click here for details.

Can I help you with any other easy to find data sources?

I think you'll need to be more explicit than that: The above link shows that there are thousands of brits in the EU that claim benefits. So not only is nowt2pctoday totally ignorant of our dependence on immigrants, british immigrants also claim benefits elsewhere in large numbers.

Guest sibon
I think you'll need to be more explicit than that: The above link shows that there are thousands of brits in the EU that claim benefits. So not only is nowt2pctoday totally ignorant of our dependence on immigrants, british immigrants also claim benefits elsewhere in large numbers.

If he reads the squiggly bits under the pictures, he will find out that some countries pay much more in benefits than the UK does. Imagine that:shocked:

Wow it must be hard for nowt2pctoday to get around with their head so firmly inserted into their anus.

Wow

---------- Post added 11-07-2017 at 15:31 ----------

So why does the huffpost says it's 2.2M Brits living in other EU countries????

http://i.huffpost.com/gen/1486202/thumbs/o-EU-MIGRANTS-570.jpg?6

says 1.2m according to the un :- https://www.migrationwatchuk.org/briefing-paper/354