Jacob Rees Mogg

So let's gets this straight. Gove, an at the time fringe Tory along with buffoon Boris, manages to convince the people that Brexit is the right course of action.

Meanwhile Corbyn, the leader of the opposition, does absolutely nothing to convince people that Brexit is a bad idea. There is nothing he could have done to counter the "behemoths" of Gove and Boris so it's ok that he did nothing at all? Not even dispel the rumour that he is actually pro-Brexit(we still don't really know as he keeps his cards close to his chest)?

And your conclusion from this is that Corbyn is completely exonerated?

I've come across computer programs whose AI allows them more free thought than your Union gives you.

This Corbyn hero worship is absurd and dangerous.

You've turned a thread about Jacob Rees Mogg into your infatuation with Jeremy Corbyn.

You certainly need to get things straight.

Last June Gove was Lord Chancellor and Justice Secretary, hardly a fringe position.

:hihi: Who holds that position now? No googling.

Anyhow I get the message. Don't ever speak ill of the Great Leader Big Brother Jeremy Corbyn again. It's everyone else's fault but he is infallible.

:hihi: Who holds that position now? No googling.

Anyhow I get the message. Don't ever speak ill of the Great Leader Big Brother Jeremy Corbyn again. It's everyone else's fault but he is infallible.

..........how infallible is he though?.........my guess is that he could snap like a twig underfoot if he was once in the driving seat having to put up with the pressure that government leaders have to endure!

..........how infallible is he though?.........my guess is that he could snap like a twig underfoot if he was once in the driving seat having to put up with the pressure that government leaders have to endure!

Considering the venom and nastiness he's endured over the last few years I doubt it. He reminds me of Andy Dufresne in The Shawshank Redemption, "who crawled through a river of poo and came out clean on the other side".