Page Hall - Rubbish

The problem is most of the dumpit sites don't take large items, unbagged items, electrical items, paint etc anymore.....

And the council charge to remove items that wont fit into your bin etc....

This is not the problem with Pagehall though, they would chuck their rubbish in the street even if the dumpit site was on their doorstep because that is simply how some of them they prefer to live.

The problem is most of the dumpit sites don't take large items, unbagged items, electrical items, paint etc anymore.....

And the council charge to remove items that wont fit into your bin etc....

Yes, they do . They take all of the above. The problem is they wont let large vans into the dump it sites ,so these items cant be disposed of.

Hypocrite. You've labelled tenants as scum but you won't lay any blame on the landlords.

The landlords have a responsibility to keep things tidy and in order. Some of the houses in Page Hall also need some love and care. Where are the landlords fixing the problems the people have?

I feel as if people are attacking this area because it is of ethnic minority. . .

They are attacking it because it is a mess, it is a mess because of its ethnic minority.

I'm on about the decent landlords trying to evict the problem scum tenants and for your information my parents live down there and are also blighted by the problems of the area.

its got naff all to do with ethnicity to me it's just a group of residents who have no intention of changing their ways.

Please engage your brain before posting that I'm a hypocrite, people blame the landlords when the problem is the problem tenants and council that don't enforce their own rules.

There are a few problem landlords but they have cleared off when selective licencing came in yet the problems still exist so work that one out Sherlock!

But the landlords down there rent their properties to these roma gypsies , knowing how they live. Surely a proportion of the responsibility lies with the landlords in Page Hall. ?

I really hope the moderators when they see this thread decide to clean it up or lock it.

Absolutely vile some of the comments being made by people about the citizens of Page Hall. Casual racism at its finest.

No place in society...

They are trying to cleanse the area of it residents.

By turning the area into a slum the property values will drop and people will move out.

Then more people of their nationality can then move in with rock bottom rents.

They also create no go areas for police by intimidation so that they can create a safe space for criminal activity.

It has happened all over Europe.

Edited by SkylinePhoto

I really hope the moderators when they see this thread decide to clean it up or lock it.

Absolutely vile some of the comments being made by people about the citizens of Page Hall. Casual racism at its finest.

No place in society...

stop bleating about the culprits or victims as you probably view them, if they didn't leave such a vile mess no body would comment the fact remains there are a large number that live like pigs, take a walk down there one day?

Strange, I was at Deepcar site thhis mornining and the vehicle behind me was a van.

Vans usually need approval for a one off visit, after that they can only use the site if they purchase a permit, these permits are pretty cheap.

---------- Post added 13-07-2017 at 17:36 ----------

stop bleating about the culprits or victims as you probably view them, if they didn't leave such a vile mess no body would comment the fact remains there are a large number that live like pigs, take a walk down there one day?

You should see how they act when parked up on Barrie Crescent picking their kids up from Oasis Academy Watermead primary school, they pay no attention to parking regs, sometimes parking in the middle of the road itself causing huge jams, they throw all their crap out of the car windows onto paths and drives without a care in the world, the locals are sick of them.

No place in society...

Please tell me you are posting for a laugh ?

---------- Post added 13-07-2017 at 17:45 ----------

They are trying to cleanse the area of it residents.

By turning the area into a slum the property values will drop and people will move out.

Then more people of their nationality can then move in with rock bottom rents.

They also create no go areas for police by intimidation so that they can create a safe space for criminal activity.

It has happened all over Europe.

When you invite the third world to your country, why would anyone expect anything less than what we are witnessing in our streets.

Unfortunately, its how they are, how they behave, how they live.

It wont stop.