Page Hall - Rubbish

You should see how they act when parked up on Barrie Crescent picking their kids up from Oasis Academy Watermead primary school, they pay no attention to parking regs, sometimes parking in the middle of the road itself causing huge jams, they throw all their crap out of the car windows onto paths and drives without a care in the world, the locals are sick of them.

This is exclusive to Roma is it? Because I swear I've seen white Sheffield folk doing exactly the same sort of thing for many a year.

---------- Post added 13-07-2017 at 18:24 ----------

They are trying to cleanse the area of it residents.

By turning the area into a slum the property values will drop and people will move out.

Then more people of their nationality can then move in with rock bottom rents.

They also create no go areas for police by intimidation so that they can create a safe space for criminal activity.

It has happened all over Europe.

If that makes you feel better, you can think that. But in reality you're just projecting your ignorance about people from other countries. If you can't generalise about your own 'people', you've no right to do that about others.

This is exclusive to Roma is it? Because I swear I've seen white Sheffield folk doing exactly the same sort of thing for many a year.

Nobody said it was but you should see them at work, I have not seen a single white person throw their rubbish outside Watermead, ever, no doubt some will but it is almost every Eastern European who parks that litters.

Nobody said it was but you should see them at work, I have not seen a single white person throw their rubbish, ever, no doubt some will but it is almost every Eastern European who parks that litters.

Funny how anecdotal evidence ("I've never seen...") always supports the opinion of the people giving it. You've never seen a white person throw rubbish ever? Well I can add to your data sample: I see it, day in, day out. Littering is not the exclusive characteristic of one race or nationality. You may not have said that out loud, but it was clearly what you implied.

Funny how anecdotal evidence ("I've never seen...") always supports the opinion of the people giving it. You've never seen a white person throw rubbish ever? Well I can add to your data sample: I see it, day in, day out. Littering is not the exclusive characteristic of one race or nationality. You may not have said that out loud, but it was clearly what you implied.

All I am saying is I personally have not seen any white people throw their rubbish outside Watermead, no doubt they have but I have yet to see it, now run along little un :hihi:

Went through this morning at 7.45 and no sign of the daily street cleaners, and the rubbish was all over the place,

I should imagine that there's a large portion of the councils street cleaning budget been spent cleaning on a daily basis on just a few streets.

They either need to start fining the culprits or encouraging the takeaways to clean up outside there shops.

Take a stroll around the City Centre early on a Sunday Morning. It's like an open rubbish bin. Dropping litter is NOT the exclusive domain of foreigners. People in Sheffield seem to throw litter everywhere, regards of where they're from. Fines and prosecutions are the solution, without a doubt.

Not sure if anyone has been to Eastern Europe, but it's not 'the way they live' at all. I'm constantly amazed at how clean and tidy the streets are compare to the UK. No other country in the world has litter like we do. It's the 'not my problem' and 'gives someone else a job' attitude that seems so prevalent among the people of the UK. And no, that's not a result of immigration. Scummy people are scummy people. The UK specializes in them. We also like to put a lot of them on cheap flights to go and ummm.....drink until the early hours, make a mess, leave litter and be generally rude and loud in foreign countries every summer.

Aren't we special?!