Screaming lasses playing tennis

samssong

I have just turned off the women tennis semi final due to the bleddy screaming every time a ball is hit.

Whats it all about , I mean what would happen in other sports if every time some one touched the ball they let out a scream that sounds as though its from a mucky movie or some one being run over by a blinkin steam roller .

I have just turned off the women tennis semi final due to the bleddy screaming every time a ball is hit.

Whats it all about , I mean what would happen in other sports if every time some one touched the ball they let out a scream that sounds as though its from a mucky movie or some one being run over by a blinkin steam roller .

Don't watch it. You won't be missed.

2 women screaming in your house? It's the best you'll probably ever get/had..absorb it!

:huh:

Hmmm...

... they are obviously suffering and in pain every time they hit the ball, while the raucous crowd cheer their discomfort. :(

There really is no place for this type of gladitorial sport today, and I'm surprised the BBC still allow such a non-PC event to be broadcast. :rant:

It's probably better for all concerned if these women were to find a much more ladylike sport to participate in... :roll:

You could have some fun with this!

Turn the volume right up and every other high pitch scream the girls do, you do a deep moan...

OR

Turn the volume right up and keep appearing at the window or frantically pacing the front garden brandishing a knife with smeared tom sauce on your clothes......

give the neighbours something to talk about ;)

Edited by Chelle-82