Room 101..who to put in it.

ukdobby

TW is only on repeats now Jane

Paul Martin who seems to think the show is all about him, was on camera most of the time or he was heard voicing over everything

Edited by cressida

Sue Pollard she was funny in Hi de Hi now she is just annoying anyone watching celebrity Antiques road trip?

Remember that show Hi De Hi, before I left England. I think the late Paul Shane, the Sheffield comedian was in it. Unless you are talking about a new series. Was she the one who said "good morning campaires" over the tannoy?:D

It's from the novel '1984' I think it was the worst place in the world.

Paul Martin.

David Dickinson.

Rod Sharpe, who's on 5 live, someone who can't put a sentence together without saying err before every word.

Agree with all above, Rod Sharpe just tries to copy another one who should go in 101 Ken Bruce, hate his voice, my third choice would be Rachel Burden, worst voice on radio, how do they get these jobs?!

:D I like Rachel Burden's voice, nice dulcet tones and better than those very strident female voices, sorry but there's one who reads the news and then chats to the presenter for ages, and Georgie Bingham - both on Talk Sports,

can't stand Mike Porky Parry's loud voice either