Has Tony Blair Lost His Marbles.

Probably unanimously, but that doesn't mean that he is wrong.

I've not heard the speech in question, but he has spoken some good sense of late.

So who are these mysterious EU people he's been talking to.

Did he dream it? Was it all in his head?

Under Blair the financial sector went rogue. He helped create the conditions for rampant house price inflation which has never really subsided.

He helped create a cohort of older generations that have been fortunate to hoard wealth and assets. He enhanced support for the Tories.

He made bad decisions about accession countries to the EU and limits on immigration.

His governments introduced tuition fees. They marketised the NHS.

He laid the foundations for much of what is going wrong today, almost like he helped build a big playground for Tory governments to run riot in.

Don't get me started on the wars

A disgrace of a man.

Yes he was, and Thatcher was a disgrace of a woman.

She was just as culpable when it came to allowing the financial sector to screw us all.

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=5&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwixufHIvIzVAhUkLcAKHSuTAKsQFghHMAQ&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.taxresearch.org.uk%2FBlog%2F2013%2F04%2F09%2Fthatcher-gave-us-tax-havens-arrogant-banking-greed-complacence-about-unemployment-and-an-end-to-manufacturing%2F&usg=AFQjCNGrwJX_1eFF1X_PI8ze72WMy4NIUQ

It's almost as if both of them had some self interest in cooperating with Big business and financial groups in feathering their nests.

Obviously, as former Prime Ministers and pillars of the establishment that can't be the case.

The fact that Blair is worth over £60 million, despite the PMs salary being £149,440 per year, and that Thatcher and her husband lived out their final years in a £30 million home owned by the Billionaire Barclay brothers who own the Telegraph newspaper and the island of Sark, is all coincidence, just one of those things.

When it comes to the establishment and politics of any persuasion the general public are simply being taken for mugs.

And the reason for that is that we are mugs.

WHY is this monster treing to come the front again . Does he forget he is one that has brong this war on us and his BEST MATE BUSH saw way does he keep poping up he is a M,,,,,,,,G f,,,,,,g c,,t He lives in is milliON pound house have the ****. that US people have with your B,,l S,,t All you Are is PERSON THAT OUT FOR YOURSEFL SAW GO AND GET UNDER THE ROCK YOU HAVE JUST COME FROM UNDER .YOU SHOULD BE IN PRISON FOR WHAT YOU AND YOUR MATE HAVE DONE TO THIS WORLD THIS IS A WAR CRIME NOTHING WAS THERE HOPE YOU CAN SLEEP AT NIGHT BECAUSE I CAN NOT THINGING ABOUT

E MY LOVED ONES THAT YOU MADE SAW THEY CAN NOT GO ABOUT THERE EVER DAY THINGS BECAUSE THE WORLD THAT WE ARE IN NOW SAW SLEEP WELL BLAIR AND BUSH WE ARE JUST CORN TO YOUR SAW JUST GO AWAY AGAIN THA

S THE BEST THING YOU CAN DO ,

Is it Italy that has a problem with immigration, oh, and Germany ......

'Time to act' Italy calls for mass migrant deportations as half a million refugees arrive.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/749273/Italy-EU-Matteo-Renzi-Police-migrants-Libya-deport-terror

As I said: I have not read the speech in question, but I imagine he might suggest something along the lines of restricting freedom of movement such that EU citizens can visit for three months or so, but can only settle here if they have got a job here.

He is a master of misdirection and manipulation of information: I reckon he can spin it such that the EU go with it and it looks like he did something clever...

In my opinion Tony Blair has a Messiah complex. He is a narcissist who believes in his own mind that he knows what is right for all of us.

I'm not alone in that opinion, Robert Harris the author who knows him well holds the same opinion.

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=10&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiY44GdqIzVAhUF7xQKHfJMDsgQFghuMAk&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.theguardian.com%2Fpolitics%2F2014%2Fjun%2F03%2Ftony-blair-narcissist-messiah-complex-robert-harris&usg=AFQjCNE5jBYyGUWaXzmKvXTwm9tzdruhfg

Blair regrets leaving politics earlier than he needed to, and wants to intervene in today's 'interesting times'.

Unfortunately for him his day is done, his reputation is shot and no one wants to listen to his opinions.

In short, he is not the Messiah, he is a very naughty boy.

Who is responsible for thousands of people being killed and made homeless.

---------- Post added 16-07-2017 at 07:53 ----------

As I said: I have not read the speech in question, but I imagine he might suggest something along the lines of restricting freedom of movement such that EU citizens can visit for three months or so, but can only settle here if they have got a job here.

He is a master of misdirection and manipulation of information: I reckon he can spin it such that the EU go with it and it looks like he did something clever...

His Mrs can then represent all the failed asylum seekers making even more millions out of misery and mayhem as per usual.

All irrelevant now. Tony Blair has no credibility and the EU could have made reforms before the EU referendum.

The EU should have closed the stable door before the UK bolted.

Any chance of you packing your bags and leaving ASAP instead of trying to get access to the EU single market?,that's the stable door the EU needs to close.