Road resurfacing, Amey & Streets Ahead

Ok well maybe. We’ve had two winters so far and no issues.

You must have been very privileged to get your road resurfaced so early.

I can't find a start date for the work, but you must have been practically the first road. When was that then, late 2016?

Lets be honest, if they didn't lay them in the rain people would be on here bitching and moaning about how work is not being done, how there have been road closures without any workmen, how there has been all these delays, how they have failed to complete the work on time.... etc .... etc...

They cant seem to do right for doing wrong.

They are doing a crap job, as time will show.

Guest makapaka
You must have been very privileged to get your road resurfaced so early.

I can't find a start date for the work, but you must have been practically the first road. When was that then, late 2016?

I don’t know cyclone - i believe it was late 2016 / early 2017 - I might be wrong I wasn’t trying to use it as a point score.

We’ve not had any issues so far anyway.

They should do - but you will always have issues arising.

Our road is perfect - but I don’t believe that suggests every other road they have resurfaced is.

For that same reason we shouldn’t assume the opposite where some roads have problems.

As the other poster said - the repairs are done at their cost so hopefully they will want to limit any poor workmanship.

what if the company goes bust ?