Woodburn Road School

For anyone who went to Woodbourn Road School young or old and who lived in the surrounding area we are having a reunion on the 3rd August, meeting at bessamers at 8.00. All welcome:thumbsup:

This sounds interesting, I'll tell my dad.

This sounds interesting, I'll tell my dad.

Who is your dad?:huh::)

---------- Post added 24-04-2013 at 13:43 ----------

Remember most of these names....a few more to add:- Beverley Needham, Anne Worthington,Lori Gray, Elizabeth Caterer, Wendy, Debbie and Cheryl Shaw,Darryl and Francine Dagnall, Tony Hadi,Lesley and Cathy May,Lorraine and David Twelvetrees,Paul and Mark Straw, Anthony and Daisy Hayles etc etc !!

Lorraine Twelvetrees works at Wilkinsons at Darnall and Anne Worthington is a friend of mine on Facebook as are many others who went to Woodbourn Road School:hihi:

---------- Post added 24-04-2013 at 13:52 ----------

Does anyone remember or are one of my old school friends my name was Alison Parry then changed to Warren when i left woodbourne for waltheof. My best friend was valerie gibson from selbourne st I lived on westbury street . We still see Cynthia and Sonia Palmer .The names i remember are Mandy Cooper, Graham Rawson. Andrew Oxley (with the 3 wheel car) His big sis Angela , Beverley and Tommy Needham, Paul Stone, Sharons Cousin, Gary Cannister to name a few.Well ,if you are any of these people I hope you are all well

Hi Razor, Alison is a friend of mine on facebook, Valerie moved down south, we were all in the same class at Woodbourn Road School. Graham is on my Facebook too as is Paul Stone:thumbsup: oops sorry Alison sent you the wrong message lol

Edited by cherriepie

• 1 month later...

I lived at 151 Cottingham street.

I went to Woodbourne road school from 1953 to 1960.

Went to Beaverhill school from 1960 to 1964.

This is the first time I have joined a site like this.

I don't know if this posting is getting through to anybody.