Woodburn Road School

There was the local bully Gary who lived at the top of the gennal, Pickerings, There was the bloke at the bottom of cottingham who had down syndrome and like nothing more to throw brick through the gypsy caravan windows, The kelwicks, Thompsons,Mark, Denise, Marie and dennis. I will ask my sis she is your age her name is Penny.

Cant remember the Parkers but my sis might

If you are who I think you are you should remember me, you took me for a drive when you past your test, are you Andrew Fletcher? The guy with Downs was Terry Cooper I lived next door to him. Terry Parker always called me Jake and it stuck.

Hi Jake. I'm your cousin off Westbury Street. The younger, better looking one of the two. Still playing the bass then?

Saw your mum a while back, but she didn't recognise me. Drop us a PM, I might have some pictures you'd like.

Hi every one. I also went to Woodbourn Road School, but left in 1957 so am a bit older than most of you. We lived on Woobourn Road No 93 next to the Chapel. It was a great school, and I have many happy memories. Any one out there my age?

I lived at 143 woodbourn road, but went to st charles on Heppenstall lane and left in 1957. My father was a tramdriver. Any memories?

I lived on Chelmsford st and went to woodbourn rd has did my sisters,Wendy, Kay and Lisa.On our side of the st lived the Davisons,Mc veighs and my aunties side Tuckwoods.On the otherside were the Mchales, holmes, Mcerneans,Fletchers.In the early 70s on the rip st rec knocked about with Neil Pickering,Dave Twelvetrees ,David gee, Andy and chris Knowls, Steve Mchale,Roy Canistor,Glaves bros,Gary Crump,Mark Davison,Colin Wright and crew,Stepen Creagan,Straw bros,Duggie Bell,.Anyone remember mucky mary.:hihi: