BBC stars wages made public

GREED, Pure greed. Thats what it all boils down too.

With it being public money there should be a cap on earnings.

No one should be paid more than £50,000 a year.

The jobs they do have no benefit to the futue existance of the planet, health or security.

All they do is TALK rubbish and TALK more rubbish.

Even they know that they get paid too much money, some didn't want these figures revealed because they are embarrassed for people to know how much they earn.

They should have all their earnings capped and those that don't like it, SACK THEM!!!

Any celebrity who says that they are worth their stated income and who says they should get paid more than a soldier who risks his life for his country.

I would SACK them....

GREED, Pure greed. Thats what it all boils down too.

With it being public money there should be a cap on earnings.

No one should be paid more than £50,000 a year.

The jobs they do have no benefit to the futue existance of the planet, health or security.

All they do is TALK rubbish and TALK more rubbish.

Even they know that they get paid too much money, some didn't want these figures revealed because they are embarrassed for people to know how much they earn.

They should have all their earnings capped and those that don't like it, SACK THEM!!!

Any celebrity who says that they are worth their stated income and who says they should get paid more than a soldier who risks his life for his country.

I would SACK them....

The so called experts just state the obvious,let them go,most would not get a job elsewhere,look at Adrian Chile's and Mrs Lampard,they thought they were bigger than the one show.

The so called experts just state the obvious,let them go,most would not get a job elsewhere,look at Adrian Chile's and Mrs Lampard,they thought they were bigger than the one show.

What would they get paid on another channel, lets ask the right questions ;)

I don't agree. MPs should be paid an adequate wage but they shouldn't be doing the job for the money.

---------- Post added 20-07-2017 at 08:18 ----------

Do you want to privatise the fire service because your house has never been on fire or you've never had to be cut out of a crashed car?

Big problems in this country these days....rampant blinkered selfishness seems to be the order of the day. So sad.

No comparison whatsoever. The fire service being necessary. The BBC should have been wound up years ago.

..... Then we get people such as Gary Lineker paid £1.7 million + by the BBC

..... not satisfied with that, he does adverts too !!!! Greed, pure greed.

So if given the chance to earn an extra few hundred a month for a few minutes work on an advert, you'd turn it down. I'm bloody sure I wouldn't.