Where can I play Pool in Sheffield?

Hadfield pub on Commonside up Walkley's got a decent Pool table, just a shame the Landlord's a numpty :rant:

Mods, I'm sorry about that, but as I mentioned last week, he was less than helpful that time I lost my wallet in the Hadfield last year.

whats the standard like plus whats it best of in frames

The standard is pretty high surprisingly, there is usually 4-5 very good players there, last week we had a guy playing who was once in the world 8-ball final! :shocked: Its usually best of 3 in the group stages then best of 4-5-7 in the finals. Its a really good atmosphere down there, no-one takes it to seriously, you'll more than get your £5 worth of pool.

Hadfield pub on Commonside up Walkley's got a decent Pool table, just a shame the Landlord's a numpty :rant:

Mods, I'm sorry about that, but as I mentioned last week, he was less than helpful that time I lost my wallet in the Hadfield last year.

I don't even know anything about you.... but I'm just about sick t death of hearing about your sodding wallet!!! And as you say yourself... it was LAST YEAR!!! Get over it!!!

The Hadfield's table is not decent... you obviously don't play pool.

The standard is pretty high surprisingly, there is usually 4-5 very good players there, last week we had a guy playing who was once in the world 8-ball final! :shocked:

so youre donating to Terry Hunt's benevolant fund then.

good cos i've sent more than a few pounds in his direction.

by the way , he was a 9-ball pro too

so youre donating to Terry Hunt's benevolant fund then.

good cos i've sent more than a few pounds in his direction.

by the way , he was a 9-ball pro too

Yes, tho i really should have give him a better game in the final last week.

I never knew he was a pro 9-ball player as well, a soon as i saw him last week i knew i recognized him from somewhere!

is there a runners up prize

Yeah they usually give way some vouchers for some free pool down there, sometime for 3-4 place as well depending on the numbers.

Archived