Last laugh comedy club - food/menu?

adlinds

Hi,

Thinking of going tonight as we've heard really good things! Hasa anybody been there and eaten? I know their website says they do stuff like pie & peas, bangers and mash etc, but do they do anything else eg. vegetarian? Also, do most people eat in there or will we be the only ones?

Thanks!

Hi,

Thinking of going tonight as we've heard really good things! Hasa anybody been there and eaten? I know their website says they do stuff like pie & peas, bangers and mash etc, but do they do anything else eg. vegetarian? Also, do most people eat in there or will we be the only ones?

Thanks!

I don't know about veggie stuff but I would imagine they do something. A lot of people eat there so you'll not be on your own. By the way it's a great night out :)

The entertainment is excellent, and you'll have a great night out.....but try not to get too excited about the food.

The choices are pretty poor, the temperatures are a tad dodgy to say the least, and the quality leaves alot to be desired. But like I say, the entertainment's usually that good, you cut the venue some slack on the food :)

The food has been an interesting journey for us!

When we first opened, it was rubbish, to be honest. We changed the menu after Christmas to be much more "honest to goodness": pie and peas, bangers and mash, jacket potatoes, that kind of thing, and that was better. Now that we've got a great new venue manager who's much more interested, we've added other things like nachos and paninis to the menu, all of which are doing really well.

Meals are about three or four quid each, and most people seem happy now. As Stagewalker said, the food isn't the main reason to come to the gig, but it is much better than it was.

See you soon.

We changed the menu after Christmas to be much more "honest to goodness": pie and peas, bangers and mash, jacket potatoes, that kind of thing, and that was better.

I was there tonight, and it was a great night. But can you add chips to the menu please? :)

I was there tonight, and it was a great night. But can you add chips to the menu please? :)

CHips would be great and maybe in the future they will be on the menu, but the location of the club underneath ponds forge ISc creates difficulties with extraction and other things to do with the preperation of chips. the curretn new food menu s a big sttep forward as told by toby above

The Nachos are quite fun and if you have the chilli option a bit wild as well

Vegetarian options include jacket pots with cheese or beans, chese pasty, mash potato, nachos with salsa and a arange of pannini sandwiches of which i think the do a roasted vegetable one.

very busy tonight lots of people enoyed the night out 200 + in the room most of them were drinking, eating and all of them were laughing, even had a lot of them stay for my cheesy dancing disco show at the end

spread the word tobys world of comedy love is about to take over the world, starting point Sheffield, tomorrow who knows.

at the end

Spread the word tobys world of comedy love is about to take over the world, starting point Sheffield, tomorrow who knows?

I know. Tomorrow I'm going to Disneyland Paris, while Thursday.

Had a brilliant night last night - ta :thumbsup:

Toby was on fine form, and the last bloke up (sorry - forget his name) was hilarious. Best comedian I've seen there. He had me in stitches. The middle bloke I'd seen before, but was still good.

Anyway, being on mornings today, I'm suffering from the late night, but hey-ho, it's worth it. :)

Archived