R.I.P Charlie Gard

Gosh should have let him go to America ages ago.

I have been part of Charlies Army for months and know all the details. He should have had the chance

Charlie's Army's Facebook site is probably the worst source of information on the subject.

---------- Post added 29-07-2017 at 11:34 ----------

The President of the RCPCH wrote an open letter on 10/7/2017 about this case. It is on their website. I've not been able to link it, not sure why.

It is well worth a read, IMO.

Edit. Got it

http://www.rcpch.ac.uk/news/open-letter-rcpch-president-charlie-gard-case

Edited by Eater Sundae

Gosh should have let him go to America ages ago.

I have been part of Charlies Army for months and know all the details. He should have had the chance

Know all the details do you? Have you got access to all the medical notes and test results for you to be able to make an informed decision like the doctors and consultants did?

You are like sheep following a fad. You have no idea.

This turned into a vitriolic media circus the moment the parents portrayed themselves as the victims at the hands of GOSH.

Edited by ez8004

Charlie's Army's Facebook site is probably the worst source of information on the subject.

---------- Post added 29-07-2017 at 11:34 ----------

The President of the RCPCH wrote an open letter on 10/7/2017 about this case. It is on their website. I've not been able to link it, not sure why.

It is well worth a read, IMO.

Not at all. Thats where connie and chris post and im admin and message connie bless her heart.

---------- Post added 29-07-2017 at 11:45 ----------

Know all the details do you? Have you got access to all the medical notes and test results for you to be able to make an informed decision like the doctors and consultants did?

You are like sheep following a fad. You have no idea.

Funny. I speak to connie. Im admin to the site.

Not at all. Thats where connie and chris post and im admin and message connie bless her heart.

---------- Post added 29-07-2017 at 11:45 ----------

Funny. I speak to connie. Im admin to the site.

So what you are trying to say is being an admin of a Facebook page gives you a medical degree and expertise in neurology so you can make an informed judgment on the matter...... funny

So what you are trying to say is being an admin of a Facebook page gives you a medical degree and expertise in neurology so you can make an informed judgment on the matter...... funny

I know more about the case than the general joe bloggs thats for sure!

---------- Post added 29-07-2017 at 12:55 ----------

what sort of chance do you think he would have had??

We will never know now