Police outside Adelphi 20/5/06

Can i ask, do you have any children and if so whats your opinion on the youth drug culture?:(

yes i have kids

and i took drugs as a youth, ive also had plenty of mates die from booze and drugs

so i know both sides of the good/bad arguement

as i said there is a good / bad side to drugs as there is to anything, its how you handle them that determines whether you live or die

some of my mates pushed em to the limit, i tok em in moderation, hence i had fun and still here, in fact flourishing

yes i have kids

and i took drugs as a youth, ive also had plenty of mates die from booze and drugs

so i know both sides of the good/bad arguement

as i said there is a good / bad side to drugs as there is to anything, its how you handle them that determines whether you live or die

some of my mates pushed em to the limit, i tok em in moderation, hence i had fun and still here, in fact flourishing

You wouldnt object to your kids getting into dugs then, as you say if in moderation. Seem to have gone of the subject here, sorry.:)

You wouldnt object to your kids getting into dugs then, as you say if in moderation. Seem to have gone of the subject here, sorry.:)

i dont mind the odd dabble

hopefully they will have the same addictions as me......i enjoy booze and dope

rather than the harder stuff........never fancied coke or smack

tried acid and speed now and again but a bit heavy for me to use all the time, in fact i aint touched either of those in at least 12 years..maybe longer

disnt you read the first couple of posts?

somebody said a fight where some bouncers got stabbed and a bloke had his ear bitten off

I know that, but this is sheffield forum and we always get told loads of diffrent storys, just asking thats all :hihi:

Not sure how this got into a drug debate - regardless of the rightd/wrongs - there's plenty in clubs/pubs ever weekend without massive brawls kicking off...

What night was is it on Friday at the Adelphi? Was it a bassline house/speed garage night? Sadly there does seem to be more trouble attached to these nights than any others in Sheffield - presumeably due to the bad bwoy image a minority of its clientelle seemed determined to play up to...

I know that, but this is sheffield forum and we always get told loads of diffrent storys, just asking thats all :hihi:

why dont you ask someone on msn lee,you can ask them for some tunes and put them on your £5 cds to make them a bit more exclusive eh:rant:

Archived