Police outside Adelphi 20/5/06

is that the only choice available? if you take drugs you will die?

just to satisfy my curiosity are you a teetotal non-smoker?

What difference would it make if I said was? Lets make a lot of illegal things legal,rape,murder, arson. kidnapping.Why? because some people will get a kick out of doing it.

By the way I think it was you who brought the drugs thing into this post

Ok, what about the folk who havethere houses looted for the smack heads to fund there habit.Ithink we all know rich and famoue people have an habit but not really any need to go on the robb have they?:suspect: :suspect:

How about we actually try helping the 'smack heads'. We could even start giving them free heroin if they agree to try to come off it over time. If you reduce the cost of heroin to zero then there's no reason to steal. It would probably cost us less than fighting this pathetic unwinnable war on drugs. Afghanistan has a lot of the stuff going spare at the moment.

why dont you ask someone on msn lee,you can ask them for some tunes and put them on your £5 cds to make them a bit more exclusive eh:rant:

What I Great Idea Dilly :loopy:

On My Next Cd Im Going To Put An Intro Saying Dilly From Notts Is A Big Nosey Cheeky Cow !!! :D

What difference would it make if I said was?
it would make quite a lot of difference, alcohol and tobacco kill more people each year than all the other drugs combined. if you condone the use of them then you're arguing without basis

its the drugs that made nottingham go down the toilet back in the 90s...the OB just thought it was useless teens doing a bit of dealing to sort their mates out but it turned into a full fledged gang life style - hence the suns apt name "shottingham" because of all the gun crime.

is sheffield going the same way? i wouldnt have thought so - drugs have been rife here for ages havent they? Gatecrasher, insomniacz, even the music factory where what was bed was held at??

But then u hear of all these stories which are centred around niche and the adelphi and u have to wonder whether legalising drugs would sort the problem out? I think it probably would...gangs would not be able to compete and these sort of incidents will die down....heres hoping anyway!!

seeing as clubbers gobble up all those drugs, someone has to supply them - and obviously that has a downside which includes introducing a criminal element and the potential for conflict and subsequent violence. Still, as long as the kids are having a good time, what does it matter?

it matters very much because decent law abiding people are discouraged from going out at nights and forced to live a less happy life because of it.

It was speed garage night - and despite what you may think from some of the posts on this thread - dont think it had anything to do with drugs...

with speed garage involved i very much doubt it had anything to do with drugs, just the clientele is enough to start a mass brawl!

Archived