Police outside Adelphi 20/5/06

easy.............i take offence at that statement

ive done drugs over the past 20 years as ive stated and ive never robbed, raped, murdered and i did quite abit but never to excess, not like friends i knew, please dont make sweeping accusations :)

either you read it wrong or i wrote it wrong, i'm not stating that i'm stating what he believes.

of course the vast majority of drug users aren't like that. read it again and if it still looks wrong to you let me know and i'll change it

either you read it wrong or i wrote it wrong, i'm not stating that i'm stating what he believes.

of course the vast majority of drug users aren't like that. read it again and if it still looks wrong to you let me know and i'll change it

just re-read it and it does look wrong! i'll change it!

it matters very much because decent law abiding people are discouraged from going out at nights and forced to live a less happy life because of it.

I was trying to post with inherent sarcasm, but couldn't find an appropriate emoticon to really capture the subtlety of my inane posting.

Sid, there's loads of places to go where everyone doesn't look like they're trying to swallow their own heads - dirty pill-heads do my nut in, I avoid 'em like the plague but still go out... just to places where the conversation's a bit better than "wicked ere innit, i'm avin the bez night ov my liiiifffeee!!!!!".

I believe some sort of feud has started between the promoters of the Limit nightclub in town and the Adelphi. They both play speed garage music on certain nights and apparently each club has its own 'crew'. Maybe I'm wrong but that's what I've heard. So I'm guessing this latest incident has something to do with the on-going feud.

dirty pill-heads do my nut in
funny, people who drink too much do mine in. grown men drinking too much then abusing women or starting fights and thinking they're clever and hard because they have had acouple of gallons of stella.

funny, people who drink too much do mine in. grown men drinking too much then abusing women or starting fights and thinking they're clever and hard because they have had acouple of gallons of stella.

OI! do you mind

im a grown man and sometimes i drink stella, but dont start on wimin or start fights :P

Archived