Police outside Adelphi 20/5/06

funny, people who drink too much do mine in. grown men drinking too much then abusing women or starting fights and thinking they're clever and hard because they have had acouple of gallons of stella.

You just made my point for me excess.

As for most people under 30 on recreational drugs how do you know that drugs and alchol does not affect their work and make wrong decisions.

Have you seen or heard the latest news that ecstasy pills and drugs are cheaper than beer.

You just made my point for me excess.
do anything to excess and you will suffer consequences

As for most people under 30 on recreational drugs how do you know that drugs and alchol does not affect their work and make wrong decisions.
i don't. but your argument is without basis. you condone certain drugs but not others, drugs that aren't as lethal as your drug of choice. alcohol is by far a more distructive drug than coke, ecstacy, speed, ket, acid, mushroom, ghb and several others yet you find it socially acceptable. why?

Have you seen or heard the latest news that ecstasy pills and drugs are cheaper than beer.
absolutely, ecstacy is about £2 a pill, i don't know any city centre bar where i can get a pint for £2.

what the heck is speed garage?

Is it something to do with formula 1 racing?

Keep up mate - its been around for over ten years!

Its a form of dancemusic popular with youngsters - typified by deep basslines - its often called - prehaps more accurately - bassline house - or more commonly niche toooooons or just niche (after a nighclub called Niche that played it)

Its particularly popular with the bad bwoy element in Sheffield for some reason - hence all the bother at these sort of events....

What I Great Idea Dilly :loopy:

On My Next Cd Im Going To Put An Intro Saying Dilly From Notts Is A Big Nosey Cheeky Cow !!! :D

do it its a big exclusive for ya....i'm a nosy cow yeah, btw not every word begins with a capital letter!:loopy::thumbsup:

do anything to excess and you will suffer consequences

i don't. but your argument is without basis. you condone certain drugs but not others, drugs that aren't as lethal as your drug of choice. alcohol is by far a more distructive drug than coke, ecstacy, speed, ket, acid, mushroom, ghb and several others yet you find it socially acceptable. why?

absolutely, ecstacy is about £2 a pill, i don't know any city centre bar where i can get a pint for £2.

I am not condoning drugs of any kind.One pint of bad ale may make you sick but one snort of bad coke will kill. What I am saying is that alcohol if taken to excess is harmfull but there are no brewery wagons out side school gates selling beer.

Keep up mate - its been around for over ten years!

Its a form of dancemusic popular with youngsters - typified by deep basslines - its often called - prehaps more accurately - bassline house - or more commonly niche toooooons or just niche (after a nighclub called Niche that played it)

Its particularly popular with the bad bwoy element in Sheffield for some reason - hence all the bother at these sort of events....

Is it the kind of music(sic) that when you hear car comming towards you it may still be half a mile away.

When I wer a lad we used to guess what make of car by the engine noise, now it's "I bet thats a panasonic with bouble bass and big woofers. Oh look it's an Astra"

I am not condoning drugs of any kind.One pint of bad ale may make you sick but one snort of bad coke will kill. What I am saying is that alcohol if taken to excess is harmfull but there are no brewery wagons out side school gates selling beer.

my mate jools drunk himself to death after a night out so excess alcohol kills too

I am not condoning drugs of any kind.
yes you are, by drinking alcoholic beverages you condone the use of that particular drug
One pint of bad ale may make you sick but one snort of bad coke will kill.
not necessarily
What I am saying is that alcohol if taken to excess is harmfull but there are no brewery wagons out side school gates selling beer.
no but there are thousands of shops only too willing to sell booze to teenagers. that particular law about no alcohol for under 18s works beautifully!

teenagers who overdo it and get sick and need their stomachs pumped

teenage girls who get raped

lads who feel the need to fight to prove their masculinity because they are taught that booze is hard and what men do.

taught by people who condemn all 'druggies' while they chuck a pint down their neck and suck back on a pack of marlboro. did you know that clinically nicotine is at least as addictive as heroin?

a probability study in the late 90's concluded that the average smoker had a 50% chance of dying of a smoking related condition. the same study also concluded that the average ecstacy user had about a 0.007% chance of dying due to ecstacy related causes.

you've never once in this thread given me one solid reason why recreational drugs should stay illegal

you've never stated why drugs are so bad

you've never once asked me to explain my reasons for what i believe. all you've done is spout the usual tired illogical arguments about drug use and drugs.

the truth is drug users don't die. drug abusers die. and drug abusers are dying every day because they are scared of revealing their habit to the authorities because they fear prison. the system is against them and it always will be while people have the attitude of all drugs are evil.

Archived