Police outside Adelphi 20/5/06

I was trying to post with inherent sarcasm, but couldn't find an appropriate emoticon to really capture the subtlety of my inane posting.

Sid, there's loads of places to go where everyone doesn't look like they're trying to swallow their own heads - dirty pill-heads do my nut in, I avoid 'em like the plague but still go out... just to places where the conversation's a bit better than "wicked ere innit, i'm avin the bez night ov my liiiifffeee!!!!!".

Just curious why do you have an avatar of Ted Bundy?

dont stereotype, who's to say they were all black and how exactly do u know it had anything to do with drugs? or because u assume they were black, they must of all had knives and it must have had something to do woth drugs? omg, ur making so much sense right now it hurts:loopy:

The media in two sources quoting the police clearly stated that '20 black males' forced there way into the club, a few clubbers as well as door men suffered knife injuries.

We have two options it is either drug related which i'd put a lot of money on or we simply have 20 blokes going round slashing ppl for fun.

If truth hurts, dont read it :D

We have two options it is either drug related which i'd put a lot of money on or we simply have 20 blokes going round slashing ppl for fun.

What about the third option, Inspector Morse? One of the offending gentleman was "dissed" (as I believe the youngsters say) by security and came back with some friends to resolve the situation...

What about the third option, Inspector Morse? One of the offending gentleman was "dissed" (as I believe the youngsters say) by security and came back with some friends to resolve the situation...

Good point and that's why he had Kevin Whately beside him my friend?

But why attack clubbers too? It appears from what i read that the bouncers were simply trying to step in.

Maybe drugs weren't involved but i go by reputation of this place similarly to the one Niche had. :D

funny, people who drink too much do mine in. grown men drinking too much then abusing women or starting fights and thinking they're clever and hard because they have had acouple of gallons of stella.

They also do my head in - more so than kids chewin their tongues all night long. Still, pill-heads are lame...

The media in two sources quoting the police clearly stated that '20 black males' forced there way into the club, a few clubbers as well as door men suffered knife injuries.

well one of my mates was actually there and thats not what she told me happened (and no she wasn't drunk and she wasn't on anything).i can understand that the media would love for it to appear that way tho:rolleyes:

Archived