John birkhill ordeal sun 30/7/17

:suspect:

And thankfully most of us still can but...

... presumably the whole point of someone walking the streets of Sheffield dressed like a vegetarian version of Ronald McDonald is to attract attention to themselves, so it's hardly surprising they will also receive a certain amount of harassment and heckling. :roll:

Totally disagree, no person in their right mind harasses or heckles an OAP with charity collection buckets and cancer banners, green wig or no green wig.

Rangers FC's Club 1872 supporters group have set up a crowdfunding page to raise money to try and 'right the wrong'...

http://www.thestar.co.uk/news/rangers-fans-donate-to-sheffield-man-s-campaign-to-help-right-a-wrong-after-hillsborough-incident-1-8679397

Raised over £2000 so far...

https://www.youcaring.com/johnburkhillmacmillancancersupport-891488

Edited by nikki-red

Guest makapaka
But it will happen and you know it.

Well not really.

I've not heard of it happening to him before.

Its happened due to a small group of idiots.

I wasn't aware of that. Shame.

It is horrid but that is the world we live in, hassling a man who has put his entire life on hold in pursuit of charitable work, personally I always donate when I see him, even stopping my car and turning round to donate, I wish I had a fraction of his energy and determination.