Insolvency service looking to ban directors of "Kids Company"

looks like the whole kids company shambles was run by unqualified bumbling idiots who ran it as a bit of jolly and a "look at me " type of operation.

the insolvency service are looking to ban the directors for up to 6 years

http://news.sky.com/story/kids-company-bosses-face-bans-of-up-to-six-years-after-investigation-10968736

not before time as well and even though the peter pan style Camila Batmanghelidjh was not a director at the time the service has said she was so far ingrained that she should face the same ban.

Once again no one became answerable to where all the cash went,people like Yentob and Mrs Batman walked away Scott free.

thankfully they wont be able to have any company dealing for a long time if they get the ban thats due and hopefully criminal charges are brought? this was nothing more than a PC Gravy train to enable the founder to feel good about themselves and on 90k a year to boot:loopy:

The saddest thing is that kids Company did do a lot of really good work with very vulnerable communities. Because of how it all fell apart / was badly run, all that just collapsed, as you say, some people walk away with a fair bit of cash and the vulnerable people are left with nothing :-(

thankfully they wont be able to have any company dealing for a long time if they get the ban thats due and hopefully criminal charges are brought? this was nothing more than a PC Gravy train to enable the founder to feel good about themselves and on 90k a year to boot:loopy:

If there was some illegal behaviour, nothing has changed, so it can happen again.

You have only got to watch 'Watchdog' to see regulation is inadequate.

Why can TV programs set up a sting and find illegal business actions, yet Trading Standards just fill in some paperwork, and do very little.

The saddest thing is that kids Company did do a lot of really good work with very vulnerable communities. Because of how it all fell apart / was badly run, all that just collapsed, as you say, some people walk away with a fair bit of cash and the vulnerable people are left with nothing :-(

you think so??? i dont call giving druggies wads of cash and brand new trainers good work?? encouraging single mothers with extra money stop drug taking or a cresh whilst they go out and work the streets?? i should do some homework on these good works. badly run is an understatement and the fools that gave it all those public funds should also be brought to account including Cameron:roll:

i don't know about what you mention but i do know first hand that they did do some good things.i know a number of people who volunteered for them

you think so??? i dont call giving druggies wads of cash and brand new trainers good work?? encouraging single mothers with extra money stop drug taking or a cresh whilst they go out and work the streets?? i should do some homework on these good works. badly run is an understatement and the fools that gave it all those public funds should also be brought to account including Cameron:roll: