The collapse of gravitational collapse

I'm not going to get into the discussion (since I used to be married to a cosmologist I know it could get messy) but I'd hope that anybody who was going to comment would consider more maths than is presented in the video.

The person in the video (with his very irritating voice!) doesn't show any of the deeper maths and is clearly biased in his presentation.

You might be gullible enough to dismiss the whole weight of the last thousand years of science on the basis of a short Youtube video - I think I'll reserve judgement thanks.

No, you are obviously gullible enough to dispense with your own thinking, instead passively receiving drivel from those you differ to. Perpetual motion machines do not exist - they violate the laws of thermodynamics. Yet the astronomers and cosmologists did just that - they constructed perpetual motion machines. Their theories are dead.

---------- Post added 04-08-2017 at 20:06 ----------

Pseudo-science played out on youtube by cranks. No thanks, I'll stick with peer review and experimental refinement.

Your remarks have absolutely no scientific merit. You obviously dispense with your own thinking, instead passively receiving drivel from peer review, ignoring experimental facts. Perpetual motion machines do not exist - they violate the laws of thermodynamics. Yet the astronomers and cosmologists did just that - they constructed perpetual motion machines. Their theories are dead.

---------- Post added 04-08-2017 at 20:08 ----------

I'm not going to get into the discussion (since I used to be married to a cosmologist I know it could get messy) but I'd hope that anybody who was going to comment would consider more maths than is presented in the video.

The person in the video (with his very irritating voice!) doesn't show any of the deeper maths and is clearly biased in his presentation.

Nonsense. All the mathematics that is required has been presented. You too dispense with your own thinking, and ignore experimental facts. Perpetual motion machines do not exist - they violate the laws of thermodynamics. Yet the astronomers and cosmologists did just that - they constructed perpetual motion machines. Their theories are dead.

Edited by SJCrothers

It is understandable that cosmologists would consider a closed system but that's a load of rubbish too. The inverse of gravitational collapse ie. black hole theory is more plausible

Black holes are alleged to be formed by gravitational collapse too. However, that is impossible. They are treated as a closed system by astronomers and cosmologists. But no closed system can do work on itself. Gravitational collapse is a fallacy - it violates the laws of thermodynamics and produces perpetual motion machines. Also, black holes are due to violations of the rules of pure mathematics as well as thermodynamics:

Crothers, S.J., A Critical Analysis of LIGO's Recent Detection of Gravitational Waves Caused by Merging Black Holes, Hadronic Journal, n.3, Vol. 39, 2016, pp.271-302,

http://vixra.org/pdf/1603.0127v4.pdf

---------- Post added 05-08-2017 at 01:19 ----------

The childish people you childishly cite create perpetual motion machines to produce black holes, big bangs, and gaseous stars. Perpetual motion machines do not exist - they are forbidden by the laws of thermodynamics. Astronomers and cosmologists do not get to discard the laws of thermodynamics and the rules of pure mathematics so that they can advance theories that violate them. Their theories are history.