Stannington - Stairlifts

My step father recently passed away - he'd just had a stairlift fitted in January this year. The houses on Liberty Hill in Stannington have 2 flights of stairs so the stairlifts were custom made.

Does anyone know of anyone that maybe interested in the above?

I'd love to hear from you

Debbie

They aren't easy to sell especially if they're not a straight run, unless you know or find someone with identical stair run. Have a look on ebay for similar make/model.

Last year a friend won one off freegle, a modern Acorn with a straight run. We dismantled it from its location and re-installed it on his stairs (straight run).

They aren't easy to sell especially if they're not a straight run, unless you know or find someone with identical stair run. Have a look on ebay for similar make/model.

Last year a friend won one off freegle, a modern Acorn with a straight run. We dismantled it from its location and re-installed it on his stairs (straight run).

My old mum had one fitted by Stannah and paid for by grant. After she died Stannah weren't interested as it was too old, so I spoke to the council team who arranged the grant and they sent a lift engineer from Kier who dismantled it and said it would be used for someone else in need.