Mice at Queens Road B&Q

Was in store other day at the queens road b n q and was going to get a bite to eat and saw a mouse run past the cafe. Said to a member of staff who said they had got a problem. Needless to say I didn't eat there and reported the place

Edited by haddy

Was in store other day at the queens road b n q and was going to get a bite to eat and saw a mouse run past the cafe. Said to a member of staff who said they had got a problem. Headless to say I didn't water there and reported the place

Why were you watering at b&q and why were you headless?

More to the point, why do people eat at B&Q, it just seems a very bizarre place to have something to eat.

I'll have some nail, a drill, a toilet and a ham sandwich please.

Why were you watering at b&q and why were you headless?

More to the point, why do people eat at B&Q, it just seems a very bizarre place to have something to eat.

I'll have some nail, a drill, a toilet and a ham sandwich please.

There's a really nice sandwich/burger van in the carpark.

Bacon sandwiches on a sunday morning are lovely

Was in store other day at the queens road b n q and was going to get a bite to eat and saw a mouse run past the cafe. Said to a member of staff who said they had got a problem. Headless to say I didn't water there and reported the place

Great effort, did you get a tingling in your nether regions :rolleyes:

Was in store other day at the queens road b n q and was going to get a bite to eat and saw a mouse run past the cafe. Said to a member of staff who said they had got a problem. Needless to say I didn't eat there and reported the place

Reported the place, so you're still holding a grudge from losing your job with

B & Q at Darnall when they closed the store?.