The robots are coming!

:roll: here we go. If you eat prepared food from anywhere you haven't got a clue what the process has been.

My general rule is; If it tastes good and I enjoy it on first use I'll use it again. If it is not good and tastes horrible or wrong then I complain at the point of first bite. Then never use them again.

Food to me should be right first time and EVERY time! There is the possibility for a few mistakes sometimes as a regular user of some establishments (can't be named) 1 in particular was given 2 chances to resolve and failed.

Would you eat a pizza cooked to perfection by a robot?

What about frozen pizzas? If the production line is anything like some seen on that Greg Wallace vehicle currently airing I would guess computer controlled machines have made the whole thing with the odd human input to toggle a few switches.

There was a great documentary on BBC2 last night called 'Secrets of Silicon Valley' which discusses the disruptive nature of sharing economy platforms like AirBnB and Uber and what the implications are for policymakers, jobs, and society.

Well worth watching :thumbsup:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b0916ghz/secrets-of-silicon-valley-series-1-1-the-disruptors