Gary Glitter ..

4 hours ago, cressida said:

I don't understand this 'urge' paedos get to make them risk prison and which makes them override youngsters' human rights,  psychologists must have analysed it.

It's because they are sick in the head cressida. 

Fancying kids isn't really the issue in my view. If theyre attracted to them then that's not something they can control and not really their fault.

However,  Doing something about those urges is DEFINITELY something they could and certainly Should control at all times but they don't. And when caught they get light sentences so there's no real deterrent and so no reason (in their head) to stop offending and hurting kiddies. 

I once saw a story about a paedophile who admitted he fancied kids but to reduce the risk of abusing them he paid to get himself chemically castrated. I'll try and find it but from memory it was very dark and quite difficult to read through in one go. 

• Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

It's because they are sick in the head cressida. 

Fancying kids isn't really the issue in my view. If theyre attracted to them then that's not something they can control and not really their fault.

However,  Doing something about those urges is DEFINITELY something they could and certainly Should control at all times but they don't. And when caught they get light sentences so there's no real deterrent and so no reason (in their head) to stop offending and hurting kiddies. 

I once saw a story about a paedophile who admitted he fancied kids but to reduce the risk of abusing them he paid to get himself chemically castrated. I'll try and find it but from memory it was very dark and quite difficult to read through in one go. 

Here are some theories or excuses I have read -

Some can't connect with adult women

The see women as mother figures

They like young children because they are more attractive at that age

They see most adult women as ugly.

Edited by cressida

12 hours ago, cressida said:

Here are some theories or excuses I have read -

Some can't connect with adult women

The see women as mother figures

They like young children because they are more attractive at that age

They see most adult women as ugly.

Here is a theory,   he is a Sicko who needs Castrating. :roll:

3 minutes ago, hauxwell said:

I'm sure some states in America make 

Castration mandatory for men who are convicted of sexual offences against children. Should do it in this country before they release pedophiles from prison. 

100% agree. 

• 4 months later...
On 08/02/2024 at 03:24, cressida said:

I don't understand this 'urge' paedos get to make them risk prison and which makes them override youngsters' human rights,  psychologists must have analysed it.

As I understand it, those that were sexually abused go on to be sexual abusers themselves. Not sure if this is true with all sexual abusers or just some.