Gary Glitter ..

On 04/08/2017 at 23:01, hackey lad said:

this is not for the entertainment forum . So just had an evening listening to Gary Glitter videos on youtube while reliving my youth . Should I be ashamed ? We all know what Paul Gadd did was vile and evil but Gary Glitter was an act (who made good music) and is part of our history . Personally I do not feel ashamed .

I know this be controversial but rock n roll is one of the most played tracks at the moment but we announce is by the band ,never even say the glitter bit.

• 1 month later...
On 04/08/2017 at 23:34, apelike said:

Possibly because Gadd would still get royalties every-time his music is played.

Exactly, they don't even play Sir Rolf Harris's music any more because of what he did.

Shame, back in the 80s he more or less taught me cartoon Art (not in person obviously, my Nan bought me one of his videos for Christmas one year)

• 10 months later...

Refused parole as he's still considered a risk. 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-68227540

They do get it right occasionally. 

The decision published by the Parole Board on Wednesday continued: "After considering the circumstances of his offending, the lack of progress made while in custody and on licence, and the other evidence presented at the hearing, the panel was not satisfied that release at this point would be safe for the protection of the public.

Edited by Baron99

4 minutes ago, Baron99 said:

Refused parole as he's still considered a risk. 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-68227540

They do get it right occasionally. 

The decision published by the Parole Board on Wednesday continued: "After considering the circumstances of his offending, the lack of progress made while in custody and on licence, and the other evidence presented at the hearing, the panel was not satisfied that release at this point would be safe for the protection of the public.

Good.

Keep the nonce where he is for the rest of his natural. 

On 04/08/2017 at 23:01, hackey lad said:

this is not for the entertainment forum . So just had an evening listening to Gary Glitter videos on youtube while reliving my youth . Should I be ashamed ? We all know what Paul Gadd did was vile and evil but Gary Glitter was an act (who made good music) and is part of our history . Personally I do not feel ashamed .

Hang him