Model kidnapped

If they all set it up in order to get money for her story then it's failed as we all know her story now

Setting up a crime didn't work for Karen Matthews either, though in Karen's case it wasn't for a modelling contract

There seem to be plenty of references to the deep/dark web and all the bad illegal things that go on there.

Call me cynical but it wouldn't shock me if this episode is followed by calls for the deep/dark web to be monitored/scrutinized to save us all from its terrible clutches.

There seem to be plenty of references to the deep/dark web and all the bad illegal things that go on there.

Call me cynical but it wouldn't shock me if this episode is followed by calls for the deep/dark web to be monitored/scrutinized to save us all from its terrible clutches.

It already is. The dark web is not as anonymous as you may think it is.

If it was a genuine kidnapping, the subsequent way she paraded around with all her assets on show in interviews has put doubts in people's minds.

This does not look like someone who has undergone such an ordeal:

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/08/07/22/4303F96700000578-4769522-image-m-8_1502142017007.jpg

Edited by alchresearch