Model kidnapped

If it was a genuine kidnapping, the subsequent way she paraded around with all her assets on show in interviews has put doubts in people's minds.

This does not look like someone who has undergone such an ordeal:

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/08/07/22/4303F96700000578-4769522-image-m-8_1502142017007.jpg

I'm not so sure. There does seem to be something not quite right with this story I agree, but as a model she may well be using the exposure as an opportunity even if the kidnap was genuine. It's her job to 'pose' so it's not completely impossible her story was genuine even with her current actions.

I'm not so sure. There does seem to be something not quite right with this story I agree, but as a model she may well be using the exposure as an opportunity even if the kidnap was genuine. It's her job to 'pose' so it's not completely impossible her story was genuine even with her current actions.

But she was shopping with the bloke after the 'kidnapping'.

And she doesn't look like a 'Milan' type model either, more a Daily Star model.

But she was shopping with the bloke after the 'kidnapping'.

And she doesn't look like a 'Milan' type model either, more a Daily Star model.

Oh I don't think her story is true by the way for many other reasons, like the going shopping thing! Just saying that using the fact she was posing on camera after she was 'released' doesn't mean she was definitely lying.