68,000 homeless in Britain, and it's going to get worse

Rough sleeping up, gun and knife crime up, hospital waiting times up. Is there anything this government isn't completely crap at?[/QUOTE]

This Government should rename one of it's departments the Office of Incompetence, Failure and Corruption. Grayling could be in charge.

I'll explain.

There are more people than homes. We have no limit on the people coming into the country, so the situation will only get worse.

You're Welcome

---------- Post added 25-01-2018 at 21:02 ----------

Cut benefits, and then people wont claim them; unemployment down :loopy:

Benefit cuts make all working people worse off. Those on minimum wage will put up with worse terms and conditions to avoid unemployment.... it continues up the wage ladder..

---------- Post added 25-01-2018 at 21:03 ----------

Rough sleeping up, gun and knife crime up, hospital waiting times up. Is there anything this government isn't completely crap at?

Most knife crime is in London. There's a Labour Mayor there.

I'll explain.

There are more people than homes. We have no limit on the people coming into the country, so the situation will only get worse.

You're Welcome

---------- Post added 25-01-2018 at 21:02 ----------

Benefit cuts make all working people worse off. Those on minimum wage will put up with worse terms and conditions to avoid unemployment.... it continues up the wage ladder..

---------- Post added 25-01-2018 at 21:03 ----------

Most knife crime is in London. There's a Labour Mayor there.

Most knife crime has always been in London, regardless of who is Mayor or who is in government. The issue is that gun and knife crime is increasing across the country. That's the national government's responsibility to sort out.

Most knife crime has always been in London, regardless of who is Mayor or who is in government. The issue is that gun and knife crime is increasing across the country. That's the national government's responsibility to sort out.

This may be a little controversial but if it is gang related knife/gun crime I'm not that bothered. If its attacks on innocent people then I am.

Is there any data about where the increase is coming from?

This may be a little controversial but if it is gang related knife/gun crime I'm not that bothered. If its attacks on innocent people then I am.

Imagine how vulnerable you would feel if you are sleeping out alone on the streets at night. Some sick people deliberately pick on the homeless for their kicks.

I'll explain.

You're Welcome

These factors are entirely unrelated to the problem.

Try to stop letting your prejudices rule you.

So you do accept that it's a growing problem nationally, not just in London?