Do you buy in to the news conspiracy theories?

So what? I asked you what your opinion was. Do you see it as significant and if so, why?

My head says its not significant, but something in my gut says it might be.

There are countless other (alleged) 911 references in popular culture before the actual event.

---------- Post added 06-09-2017 at 19:19 ----------

it also looks like a very bad stick drawing of somebody holding their arms in the air

What it doesn't look like is a design on any American bank note.

There are countless other (alleged) 911 references in popular culture before the actual event.

---------- Post added 06-09-2017 at 19:19 ----------

What it doesn't look like is a design on any American bank note.

Doesn't it?

It looks like a rough cartoon representation of a dollar bill to me. The dollar bill has a border, which the lines at the top and bottom could easily represent.

The dollar bill has ovals in the corners, with the denomination inside, which the circles obviously represent.

The dollar bill also has an oval in the middle, with a portrait of Washington in it - again, represented in this cartoon. Considering it is something that would have been on screen for probably less than a second, I really don't think they gave much thought to how accurate a representation it was, but I think they actually did pretty well considering.

There may well be. But lets suppose for a moment it didn't happen on 911.

Lets suppose it happened on 715. If you looked hard enough you would be able to find references to that number in popular culture too.

There may well be. But lets suppose for a moment it didn't happen on 911.

Lets suppose it happened on 715. If you looked hard enough you would be able to find references to that number in popular culture too.

That is supposition on your part. What is for certain is that there are some spooky (alleged) references to 911 before the event, too numerous to share them all here.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-l7B1_pf_BbE/TdMqdBe5_qI/AAAAAAAAAxY/eVgEYWQ0SaM/s1600/pakistanad-thumb.jpg

https://az616578.vo.msecnd.net/files/responsive/embedded/any/desktop/2016/11/12/636145062954210101-1480053062_Johnny%20Bravo%20911.jfif

That's hilarious. A cartoon dollar bill has a Masonic symbol! Spoooooky!!!

The Eye of Providence features on real dollar bills .

Indeed it does. But the design on the money bart is holding could pass as a basic image of imagery on a masonic tracer board.