Do you buy in to the news conspiracy theories?

no I don't think the world is flat , like I said ,im intrigued . Do you think Fred Dibnah may have had a hand in this ?

Then I don't understand why you think I was attacking you is all. I asked you a question. I asked Alan as well but he didn't answer. He's too busy taking Christlopher Bollyn seriously. Because of that I honestly pity anyone that knows him.

---------- Post added 08-09-2017 at 22:29 ----------

Over the years I have glanced at summaries of some of the aspects of the official report. I'm not qualified to test the veracity of its findings, but there are people that are and many of them don't accept it and provide contrary views and opinions. Some of these people I am inclined to take very seriously.

Even raging anti-Semites?

Then I don't understand why you think I was attacking you is all. I asked you a question. I asked Alan as well but he didn't answer. He's too busy taking Christlopher Bollyn seriously. Because of that I honestly pity anyone that knows him.

Well I concurred with his opinion that 911 was a joint Mossad and CIA/US government operation. I hope that doesn't make me anti-Semitic.

ok , im sorry about the attacking bit . what about my thoughts on Fred Dibnah

Well I concurred with his opinion that 911 was a joint Mossad and CIA/US government operation. I hope that doesn't make me anti-Semitic.

No it doesn't. He is clearly off his nut and not to be taken seriously.

Do you find more comfort in believing Mossad and the CIA carried out 9/11 rather than accepting Al Qaida don't much like us? Why exactly?

---------- Post added 08-09-2017 at 22:54 ----------

ok , im sorry about the attacking bit . what about my thoughts on Fred Dibnah

I don't really know who that is and why you ask.

And they chose to take down buildings with such a high proportion of Jewish workers compared to the rest of the USA why exactly?

10-15% of the people who perished during 9/11 were Jewish.

No it doesn't. He is clearly off his nut and not to be taken seriously.

Do you find more comfort in believing Mossad and the CIA carried out 9/11 rather than accepting Al Qaida don't much like us? Why exactly?

---------- Post added 08-09-2017 at 22:54 ----------

I don't really know who that is and why you ask.

he is one of the greatest demolition men this country has ever produced