Do you buy in to the news conspiracy theories?

he is one of the greatest demolition men this country has ever produced

Ok...based on this paragraph from Wiki and given how the towers fell straight down; no.

"Having mastered his trade repairing chimneys, Dibnah became aware of the demand for a cost-effective method of demolishing them. He offered to remove them without using explosives, by cutting an ingress at the base of the chimney—supporting the brickwork with wooden props—and then burning away the props so that the chimney fell, hopefully in the intended direction.."

Why is that too far but 9/11 and the moon landings aren't?

I've looked into why flat earthers believe we are being tricked. Not why they think it's flat but why, assuming it is flat, the "powers that be" tell everyone it's round. Zionism crops up. Much like 9/11.

So because I do not believe their spinning ball theory my opinion on 911 is not to be taken seriously?

I don't buy their theory of evolution either which is married to their spinning ball / Big Bang theory. Watch Flat Earth Live Lancashire England.

Anyone with commonsense can see that building 7 was a controlled demolition.

Are we supposed to believe that on that day amongst the confusion they hurriedly hired a team of controlled demolition experts in that eight hour period up to 5-30pm and brought the building down?

So because I do not believe their spinning ball theory my opinion on 911 is not to be taken seriously?

I don't buy their theory of evolution either which is married to their spinning ball / Big Bang theory. Watch Flat Earth Live Lancashire England.

Are we supposed to believe that on that day amongst the confusion they hurriedly hired a team of controlled demolition experts in that eight hour period up to 5-30pm and brought the building down?

I'd struggle to take anything you said seriously.

Perhaps you should read the report I posted?

It clearly explains why the building collapsed, and why it collapsed the way it did.

What part of the report do you find to be unconvincing? Why is it not possible for the events to have happened as outlined in the report? Where is the counter evidence that demonstrates why their conclusions must be wrong?

Dismiss it as cover up after you've read it and found it wanting - not before.

Where did I say I'd read the full 9/11 report? I haven't. I'm not the one saying it's an inside job. If you want to think it is that's fine. But read the official story first otherwise when you parrot things you don't understand you will look stupid. Just some friendly advice.

I think it's important for people to know that someone who thinks the world is flat is probably not the best person to rely on for structural engineering commentary.

Bollyn? This guy? Seriously? Hahahaha.

http://americanloons.blogspot.co.uk/2010/06/32-christopher-bollyn.html?m=1

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/jezebel.com/an-antisemitic-9-11-truther-grows-in-brooklyn-1786392217/amp

Thanks for the links Jacko - that Americans loons blog is a great resource!

---------- Post added 09-09-2017 at 09:31 ----------

From the americanloons.blogspot blog this succinct appraisal of Alex Jones - ''Diagnosis: The ur-loon. Extremely famous and frighteningly influential, but one suspects that he would be able to convince anyone who were not already at least mildly unhinged. Jones may be partly in it for the money, but there is little question that he actually believes much of whatever falls out of his mouth.''

so when do you fall off the edge of the world when on a boat then? just after australia? or it goes on forever? where are the poles situated? is the equator just a stripe in the middle of the strip?