Do you buy in to the news conspiracy theories?

What they think or what they parrot?

Weather it be NASA or on 911, all you appear to do is parrot official reports.

Squaark! Who's a pretty boy then?! :hihi:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Architects_%26_Engineers_for_9/11_Truth

Worth reading for anyone who is interested in the subject.

There are many things that don't fit with 9/11

I don't tend to get involved discussing it on local forum like this one. Too many ill informed people ready to sling insults. However anyone who wants to see just how many things don't ring true about the official version can find plenty of information from reputable sources online. Anyone who wants to believe the official story can do so as I feel everyone is entitled to believe what they like .

Indeed. Rule 14 of the Sheffield Forum Rules.

"14. You must only post contributions to the Website which are factually accurate or which are your genuinely held opinions based on true facts."

That forum rule needs amending because if it was strictly enforced it would pretty much kill this forum. What would be the point of discussing things that are already known as fact?

Weather it be NASA or on 911, all you appear to do is parrot official reports.

Squaark! Who's a pretty boy then?! :hihi:

What is wrong with official reports exactly? They tend to involve experts, and summarise the most comprehensive research.

You haven't yet explained which parts of the report I posted you disagre with, and provided evidence of why the report is incorrect in that regard. Are you having trouble doing so?

What is wrong with official reports exactly? They tend to involve experts, and summarise the most comprehensive research.

You haven't yet explained which parts of the report I posted you disagre with, and provided evidence of why the report is incorrect in that regard. Are you having trouble doing so?

Official reports initially exonerated the Police for the Hillsborough disaster. Now we know different. You mustn't have absolute faith in official reports.

That forum rule needs amending because if it was strictly enforced it would pretty much kill this forum. What would be the point of discussing things that are already known as fact?

None. But you have a duty to report the official evidence you question accurately and you don't.

Not to Anna B's extent though I give you that.

---------- Post added 09-09-2017 at 21:20 ----------

Official reports initially exonerated the Police for the Hillsborough disaster. Now we know different. You mustn't have absolute faith in official reports.

The Taylor Report was pretty clear about who was at fault. Did you not read it?