Do you buy in to the news conspiracy theories?

I don't care about Alan or Mac . Answer my question , Where did I say those things?

Will it invalidate the question? Look up what "if" means. I used it in the sentence "if you think...."

What comfort, if any, does anyone who thinks they were controlled demolitions get rather than accepting Al Qaida don't like us?

Edited by Jacko92

did they also fake all the other things that were recovered that weren't related to the terrorist, such as lisa anne frost's united airlines mileage plus card, recovered from the world trade centre wreckage. She was on united flight 175.

Did they fake the boxes and boxes or other personal items recovered, such as photos, credit cards, purses, wallets, etc etc?

.....yes. (:P)

Will it invalidate the question? Look up what "if" means. I used it in the sentence "if you think...."

What comfort, if any, does anyone who thinks they were controlled demolitions get rather than accepting Al Qaida don't like us?

No one gets comfort from it, far from it. As for Al Qaeda, here what the late great Robin Cook said:

https://humanityworldorder.files.wordpress.com/2016/12/robin-cook-there-is-no-al-qaeda.jpg

Nice piece of editing , bit still no answer

Editing? Your post quotes me saying "if you think...". I cannot be held responsible for your inability to comprehend the word "if."

I think it is an answer.

Edited by Jacko92

And what exactly is your reasoning behind that? Why did they fake Lisa Frost's United Airlines Mileage Plus card (one example of many)?

No, I was kidding. Hence the smiley.

No one gets comfort from it, far from it. As for Al Qaeda, here what the late great Robin Cook said:

https://humanityworldorder.files.wordpress.com/2016/12/robin-cook-there-is-no-al-qaeda.jpg

I wouldn't have thought so.

So what's your guess for the total number of conspiractors involved in 9/11? Across which departments?

Who do you think carried out the earlier attack on the World Trade Center?