Do you buy in to the news conspiracy theories?

ok , I get it now .Use plenty of Ifs in any post and no one can accuse you of anything . Seems a bit underhand to me , but that seems to be your way out .

Errr yes; when asking someone a question its perfectly reasonable to use a qualifier.

You think Wednesday play in red and white; you need your eyes testing.

IF you think Wednesday play in red and white; you need your eyes testing.

See the difference?

---------- Post added 09-09-2017 at 23:42 ----------

I'll bet over the next 50 or so years they'll be tonnes of death-bed confessions about 911.

Unlike UBL who famously went to the grave denying any responsibility? Is that what you have heard?

---------- Post added 09-09-2017 at 23:46 ----------

You literally want me to put an actual number on the amount of conspirators ??

Yes, that's why I asked. Ball park.

Minimum 4 to fly the jets? How many to plant the explosives for the demolition? How many at NORAD?

Have you not read a figure anywhere?

---------- Post added 09-09-2017 at 23:49 ----------

Some people say the towers were built for the express purpose of the eventual 911 event.

Any reply to my comment about this being before the CIA financed UBL to fight the Soviets in Afghan?

Any reply about who you think carried out the attack on the World Trade Center in '93?

Edited by Jacko92

Some people say the towers were built for the express purpose of the eventual 911 event.

Wouldn't that be BEFORE the CIA financed UBL in Afghan to fight the Soviets?

Jesus.......

You're still buying into the Al Queda-did-911 nonsense then?

I don't know about the towers being built for the express purpose of the 911 event, I prefer the idea that those who perpetrated 911 spent roughly a year prepping the building for its collapse, such as the "modernisation" of the lifts in the run up to September 11th. "Modernisation" that apparently required guards while they were doing it.

Edited by Guest

You're still buying into the Al Queda-did-911 nonsense then?

Yes. Because you have presented nothing to the contrary. You are absolutely all over the place. You just keep coming back with snippets you are reading God knows where.

---------- Post added 10-09-2017 at 00:00 ----------

I don't know about the towers being built for the express purpose of the 911 event, I prefer the idea that those who perpetrated 911 spent roughly a year prepping the building for its collapse, such as the "modernisation" of the lifts in the run up to September 11th. "Modernisation" that apparently required guards while they were doing it.

Really? Then why did you post it? Had you not checked when the World Trade Center was built and when UBL was in Afghan fighting the Soviets? Because it sounds like now you know you are worming your way out of that one.

Alan, do you know, because I don't, what is considered a more serious offence in the USA? Breach of official secrets or conspiracy to murder and perjury?

And some people say they can talk to the dead. Idiots all.

You did Tom Sullivan a dis-service the other day.

---------- Post added 10-09-2017 at 00:04 ----------

Yes. Because you have presented nothing to the contrary. You are absolutely all over the place. You just keep coming back with snippets you are reading God knows where.

---------- Post added 10-09-2017 at 00:00 ----------

Really? Then why did you post it? Had you not checked when the World Trade Center was built and when UBL was in Afghan fighting the Soviets? Because it sounds like now you know you are worming your way out of that one.

Alan, do you know, because I don't, what is considered a more serious offence in the USA? Breach of official secrets or conspiracy to murder and perjury?

I'm well aware of when the world trade centre buildings were built. Why did they need to be built AFTER UBL was fighting the soviets for that theory to work any way?

Edited by Guest

You did Tom Sullivan a dis-service the other day.

---------- Post added 10-09-2017 at 00:04 ----------

I'm well aware of when the world trade centre buildings were built.

But the significance of it eludes you.....

---------- Post added 10-09-2017 at 00:08 ----------

Why did they need to be built AFTER the UBL were fighting the soviets for that theory to work any way?

Seriously?

Jesus man, figure it out for yourself!

The UBL? What the heck is that? UBL is Usama Bin Laden. If you think I'm being deliberately obtuse referring to him as UBL watch Zero Dark 30 and you will see I'm not.

Edited by Jacko92

]

The UBL? What is that? UBL is Usama Bin Laden.

Seriously?

Jesus man, figure it out for yourself!

I know. I accidentally added a superfluous "the". I need to type more carefully and not rush.

I don't want to dwell on that anyway tbh.

---------- Post added 10-09-2017 at 00:23 ----------

If you look at Julian Assange, Edward Snowden, and that other person from the military who had a sex change who's name escapes atm, you have to wonder.

Edited by Guest

I know. I accidentally added a superfluous "the". I need to type more carefully and not rush.

I don't want to dwell on that anyway tbh.

Because you now realise how insane a theory it is?

The CIA involvement in Afghanistan during the war against the Soviets is very interesting.

To build the WTC for the express purpose of a false-flag op makes no sense considering who America deemed their biggest threat at the time. The Soviets did not want fundamentalist Muslims so close to their border and fought a war against them and tried to install a more Commie government. The CIA helped the Afghans and their allies one of whom was UBL.

When Iraq invaded Kuwait UBL offered his services to Saudi in case his native land was also threatened but Saudi called on the US instead. He had been considered a hero for his war against the "infidel" Soviets so this annoyed UBL somewhat and he decided he didn't want US troops on sacred Muslim land (i.e. in Saudi where the Americans arrived in great numbers prior to Desert Storm).

There, in a nutshell, is the beginning of his hatred for America.

Edited by Jacko92

Like I say I don't personally subscribe to idea that the towers were built for the express purpose of the eventual 911 event, I stated my position in #273.

Like I say I don't personally subscribe to idea that the towers were built for the express purpose of the eventual 911 event, I stated my position in #273.

I have seen that yes. But I guess by posting the theory it gave me a chance to explain, though briefly, why UBL went from liking the Americans to hating them and the fact he was considered a hero (by some...by enough?) for what he'd done in Afghan allowed him to build a following.

I shall now retire. Have a nice Sunday.