Do you buy in to the news conspiracy theories?

On 12/24/2018 at 5:21 PM, Top Cats Hat said:

A NASA person did it. 

If it takes 2.5 seconds for a radio signal to travel between the earth and the moon then all the operator has to do is pan up at T minus 5 seconds on the Lunar module crew's countdown,  and the pan will start at 0 as it takes off.

But you would say that wouldn't you😉

4 hours ago, taxman said:

But you would say that wouldn't you😉

The one thing that lunar conspiraloons have always failed explain is why the Soviets said nothing at the time. You can bet your bottom rouble that they tracked  Apollo 11 all the way to the moon and back as well as monitoring every transmission between the spacecraft and Mission Control in Houston! 😉

5 hours ago, MAC33 said:

Check out the harnesses obviously attacked to their t- shirts.

Astro - nots.

sigh

i just watched the first 7 minutes or so. what i saw......

1: - Yup they practice for weightlessness in space using water tanks and wires / harnesses. and?.........

2: - They are human beings, they even laugh and joke, i presume its encouraged rather than dwelling on what could happen to them?

3: - the "proof" is somebodys own opinion scrawled on the bottom of the screen every so often, normally in sarcastic and disparaging tones.

4: - some clips of George Clooney talking while making a film, cue ooh look they are actors.

if thats proof you need to look harder, thats the worst piece of "evidence" ive seen. I think theyve now got so many hooked, buying books etc the conspiracy nuts now dont even bother trying that hard.

Edited by melthebell

9/11 had to have been an inside job , how was it that the bbc reported world trade centre 7 building being had collapsed while the reporter was still stood in front of it , in all its glory behind her , minutes later it collapsed , I might add that world trade centre 7 had not been hit by any plane so why did it collapse 

Edited by craig12

36 minutes ago, craig12 said:

9/11 had to have been an inside job , how was it that the bbc reported world trade centre 7 building being had collapsed while the reporter was still stood in front of it , in all its glory behind her , minutes later it collapsed , I might add that world trade centre 7 had not been hit by any plane so why did it collapse 

Snore. 

More conspiracy claptrap that was debunked years ago.