Do you buy in to the news conspiracy theories?

• 3 months later...
On 06/04/2020 at 19:08, Ruddy76 said:

Is anyone aware of the "Q" or; "Qanonn" thing?

From what I can gather there is a low key mission underway, right now, spearheaded by Trump, by the US navy and army to put an end to the "deep state", and all the drug cartels,  child trafficking and general abuse that goes on amongst the Hollywood, political and global business elites. 

Apparently someone within either the Trump administration or the military going by the name "Q" is, through a trusted network of internet contacts on certain platforms' giving "Qanon drops", in other words, something of a running commentary, to supporters, who are by and large Trump supporters it has to be said.

It is said that this is the ultimate reason for the absolute visoral hatred for Trump amongst the Hollywood  and political elites because many of them are implicated in all this.

It has been noted just how many celebs and other elites around the world seem to have recently gone to ground and not just because of quarantining due to Corona virus.

On 06/04/2020 at 19:53, melthebell said:

LOL, some people take far too many drugs, they need to stop thinking crap up

So more crap thought up about child trafficking has reared its ugly head, apparently reporters have done some investigation and surprise surprise the only place they can find it mentioned is on a sub reddit about conspiracies but it seems to be taking off as the latest conspiracy theory sigh

details of the conspiracy in this tweet lol

some people have far too much time and far too much drugs and need to stop putting 2 and 2 together and getting 7 Oo

Edited by melthebell

5 minutes ago, covfeffe said:

Just an observation, but isn't it strange that not one celebrity has spoke about the arrest of Ghislaine Maxwell and said how good it is, and those young women could finally see justice. 🤔

If you're determined to wear your conspiracy theory hat, Trump hasn't said anything about it either. Does that change your perspective on their lack of comment?

23 hours ago, altus said:

If you're determined to wear your conspiracy theory hat, Trump hasn't said anything about it either. Does that change your perspective on their lack of comment?

No not really, since when did celebrities follow their lead from from Trump?

27 minutes ago, covfeffe said:

No not really, since when did celebrities follow their lead from from Trump?

Trump is one of those celebrities who's been pictured with Maxwell (and Epstein) many times. If other celebrities should have spoken about the arrest of Maxwell surely the same should apply to Trump. It's not as if he's let his position as president has stop him commenting on active legal cases before.

22 minutes ago, altus said:

Trump is one of those celebrities who's been pictured with Maxwell (and Epstein) many times. If other celebrities should have spoken about the arrest of Maxwell surely the same should apply to Trump. It's not as if he's let his position as president has stop him commenting on active legal cases before.

I don't believe Trump has anything to hide regarding Maxwell and Epstein. 

Edited by covfeffe

1 hour ago, covfeffe said:

I don't believe Trump has anything to hide regarding Maxwell and Epstein. 

Only one celebrity has said: "I've known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy. He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side." Yet you're only suspicious of the ones who didn't say that.

The latest thing I have seen from the anti mask crowd is.....the metal nose clip is a 5g antenna..and all that flows from that.

One place that is getting hit hard by the virus in the US is prisons.

One governer has said no masks can be given because the prisoners will tie them together to make ropes to escape.

Edited by butlers

2 hours ago, altus said:

Only one celebrity has said: "I've known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy. He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side." Yet you're only suspicious of the ones who didn't say that.

And he was blanked out of the photo accidently by Fox news, hmmmm