Do you buy in to the news conspiracy theories?

I don't have my wedding video. Am I not married?

If you lost your wedding certificate and whichever body it is that keeps an official record of it erased the data as well, theoretically, doubt could be cast on the legality of your marriage yes. I don't think your aunties polaroid's from in the church would suffice.

Edited by Guest

If you lost your wedding certificate and whichever body it is that keeps an official record of it erased the data as well, doubt could be cast on the legality of your marriage yes. I don't think your aunties polaroid's would suffice.

But I'm Prince William. My wedding was broadcast on TV and multiple recordings of the live feed exist.

Am I not married?

Have you tried my experiment yet?

Not every single minute of the mission was broadcast from start to finish. What was broadcast live was noteworthy moments. They didn't broadcast Buzz Aldrin scratching his ass at 2:30 in the morning.

It was NASA's original tapes and telemetry data that contained absolutely everything from start to finish; all the non descript dull moments as well as the exciting parts. It is all that that is lost and leads people to be suspicious.

Just curious, did they fake the moon rocks too?

To truly believe that they are moon rocks, one has to place absolute faith in NASA which unfortunately has shown itself to be quite untrustworthy on many occasions.

Was it just Apollo 11 that was faked as well? Last time I checked a dozen people had walked on the moon, so "they" claim.

I think we can deduce that Alan only parrots things he doesn't understand. He doesn't seem to be trying to maliciously mislead.

---------- Post added 04-09-2017 at 15:54 ----------

To truly believe that they are moon rocks, one has to place absolute faith in NASA which unfortunately has shown itself to be quite untrustworthy on many occasions.

Alan, can you qualify that? Because to be fair you think things look further away if you look at part of them through a smaller aperture!!! You aren't demonstrating here that you really understand. Why should anyone reading this topic take you seriously? You have a duty as a conspiracy theorist to report the official story and events that you challenge accurately and you keep failing to.

Edited by Jacko92

So a geologist wouldn't be able to tell the difference?

How would an earthly geologist know a moon rock if he saw one. Oh yeah, NASA told them it was a moon rock.

Look, I'm not fully convinced that the moon landings were faked and I'm not convinced it did happen. I don't know what to think, but just bare this in mind; NASA is a military/government organisation and the US military and governments are less than honest aren't they?

How would an earthly geologist know a moon rock if he saw one. Oh yeah, NASA told them it was a moon rock.

Look, I'm not fully convinced that the moon landings were faked and I'm not convinced it did happen. I don't know what to think, but just bare this in mind; NASA is a military/government organisation and the US military and governments are less than honest aren't they?

Oh and there she blows.

NASA is not military. Tilt, game over. You have zero clue what you are on about. You are a gullible parrot.

Edited by Jacko92

You do understand that the geology of the Earth and the Moon are different, don't you?

Because to be fair you think things look further away if you look at part of them through a smaller aperture!!! .

Your not being fair there. That's a bit of a simplification of what I have presented.

---------- Post added 04-09-2017 at 16:05 ----------

You do understand that the geology of the Earth and the Moon are different, don't you?

I do understand that geologists don't know absolutely everything there is to know about the geology of earth.

Fragments of meteors are found on earth, perhaps these "moon rocks" are those? who knows. Unlike you I don't place absolute faith in official "facts".

Edited by Guest