Do you buy in to the news conspiracy theories?

2 hours ago, butlers said:

Yes..her children dont even talk her.

Mind you calling your fellow nurses something like being worse than Joseph Mengele  isn't likely to go down well with your workmates.

She was struck of the medical register for this and and much more

Then her children are ungrateful brats. 

Everyone knows my feelings on that subject so I won't repeat them but I'll just say that at last, thankfully, bit by bit and drop by drop the whole truth is starting to emerge.

Grab your popcorn 🍿

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Soz mate but I’ve heard what come out of her mouth. 

Don't get me wrong. She's an idiot but msm use people like her to discredit anyone who goes against the narrative. They lump us all together. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Heorot said:

This is dangerous because in 2018 there was a Polish man called padlovadovananavalil karanovonananovic. Why did you skip the name? I'm not finishing the story now. 

That fills me with great joy . 

Anyone thinking every conspiracy theory is nonsense, are wrong. Some are nonsense it's true, but just because the powers that be brand something as a 'conspiracy' doesn't necessarily make it so, but it serves to undermine the information.

The only way to be sure is to do your own research. Check the source and then the sources of the source... etc.

Anyone who wants to do it the old way can always try reading  books which give a much deeper argument and more background information.

The 'fact' remains - we don't know the half of it,

mainly because we fail to ask the right questions.