Do you buy in to the news conspiracy theories?

No it isn't.

It is a clip of people in low gravity. Of course things look different to how they look on earth, as gravity is different. If you watch that footage clearly, the astronaut is holding onto the hand of the other astronaut and being pulled to his feet - the movement of this looks odd because it is not how we would move in earth.

You only need to watch footage of people in zero gravity to see very similar type movements.

Nah, to my eyes that astronaut on the floor seems to pivot straight back up from the point that the wire is connected to his upper back.

It does appear that those astronauts are on the end of wires in the link I put up doesn't I?. It doesn't look like the natural bumbling around in weaker gravity that you'd expect to see from astronauts on the moon.

Nope, it looks like they are on the moon where gravity is, I believe, only 1.7 m/s/s.

Have you seen the video with sound Alan?

Nah, to my eyes that astronaut on the floor seems to pivot straight back up from the point that the wire is connected to his upper back.

Your eyes might not work properly.

---------- Post added 04-09-2017 at 19:12 ----------

It needs this doesn't it? :hihi:

https://youtu.be/GCs7iZGvK4s?t=38s

No; it needs what the astronauts were saying to each other at the time.

Alan, you haven't said anything credible yet. People are laughing at you.

Why don't you fixate on something you understand?

Your eyes might not work properly.

---------- Post added 04-09-2017 at 19:12 ----------

Exactly.

The audio actually records the astronaut saying 'let me give you a hand'. The footage then shows an astronaut taking the hand of the other astronaut and being lifted up. Hardly a smoking gun is it..

The astronauts can say whatever they like to one another it doesn't alter the fact that it looks like they're on wires.

Have a look at it again, an object seems to fall from the astronaut that gets up. It seems to fall at normal speed.

Exactly.

The audio actually records the astronaut saying 'let me give you a hand'. The footage then shows an astronaut taking the hand of the other astronaut and being lifted up. Hardly a smoking gun is it..

Indeed.

(I will point out that I think in that clip the sound file and the video file have been joined together as one film but I believe it is the accurate recording of Duke and Young for that footage)

Edited by Jacko92

Eh? My front door opens to stairs. If I look through the open door I see stairs. If I look through the keyhole I still see stairs but with a more limited field. The stairs do not look further away.

You have either explained this very badly or you are alarmingly gullible.

LOL reminds me of this classic

The astronauts can say whatever they like to one another it doesn't alter the fact that it looks like they're on wires.

Have a look at it again, an object seems to fall from the astronaut that gets up. It seems to fall at normal speed.

Yeah; there is also footage of a hammer and feather being dropped on the moon and hitting the surface at the same time. How do you explain that?

What is the normal speed to fall on the moon Dr Hartley? What was the object?

Since you seem to not know much about physics; an object falling from an astronaut would not reach terminal velocity before it hit the ground. Terminal velocity is due to air resistance. The lack of air resistance on the moon is why a hammer and feather hit the surface at the same time. An object would only accelerate due to gravity. Saying it seems to fall at normal speed is like saying it, "smelled like a normal colour."

Come back when you understand the difference between velocity and acceleration and know what air resistance is.

Edited by Jacko92