Gender Fluid etc, Opinions?

Not a particularly informative post if you don't mind me saying so. I have never heard of the term "pansexual", that's why I posted on it.

Just to touch on living in the 50's. What a wonderful era to be born in (1950). As I get older the thing that sticks in my mind, as a small village dweller you could leave your house door unlocked and when you returned home, all was untouched, just as you left it. Doubtful you would dare to go to the top of the path these days with the number of wrong uns we have imported from the EU. Yes the 50's/60's were wonderful times in comparison.

Angel1.

Good one, managed to slip a little bit of xenophobia into your rose tinted rambling nostalgia trip.

Good one, managed to slip a little bit of xenophobia into your rose tinted rambling nostalgia trip.

As you are one of the forums biggest snowflakes, I laugh at your childish jibes.

Snowflake, a person who has an inflated sense of their own uniqueness, has an unwarranted sense of entitlement, or is easily offended and unable to deal with opposing opinions.

Angel1.

Snowflake, a person who has an inflated sense of their own uniqueness, has an unwarranted sense of entitlement, or is easily offended and unable to deal with opposing opinions.

Angel1.

Snowflake, a modern term defined and picked up on and used obsessively by people who are to the extreme right of politics, as they haven't got a real arguement. Replaces the previous term PC brigade which is now seen as old hat.

Just to touch on living in the 50's. What a wonderful era to be born in (1950). As I get older the thing that sticks in my mind, as a small village dweller you could leave your house door unlocked and when you returned home, all was untouched, just as you left it. Doubtful you would dare to go to the top of the path these days with the number of wrong uns we have imported from the EU. Yes the 50's/60's were wonderful times in comparison.

Don't want to get away from the thread too much, but this applied to much of Sheffield too, at least the area I knew. In Lower Walkley (Where I lived in the 50s/60s and densely populated) the community was established and cohesive. The only time we locked the doors was when we went on holiday for more than a day, being burgled was a very remote possibility. Polish chap who lived in next yard (escaped Nazis,WW2) was one of the nicest persons I ever knew.