Gender Fluid etc, Opinions?

We honestly don't know how many men are born with female internal organs and vice versa. Its not always obvious unless they are external. Nature is weird that way.

How many people live with undiagnosed physical abnormalities for their whole life without ever knowing?

Remember, normal is only based on our current limited understanding. That changes over time.

I don't see how anyone has the right to tell someone who "feels" female but in every other way looks male, that they aren't what they feel.

Male. Female. Abnormal Even you seem to acknowledge that.

It's not about"rights". It's about biology. If you are happier being recognised as a woman that's absolutely fine with me as a rule, but when you are reduced to a meat sack under a surgeon's knife you are always going to be male, female, or abnormal.

This discussion is extraordinary.

Trans means Transitioning, so once they HAVE transitioned then no they probably SHOULDN'T be called Trans any more.

What about those in the LGBTYUCX community who claim that 'trans' no longer simply means to transition? 'Trans' is now used to describe anyone who isn't 'cis'.

If I was to go outside now and lop my bits off with an axe would that make me female?

I know it grates to be that crude but bar the fact that the act is done by a skilled surgeon rather than myself on the back garden doesn’t make it any different in physical terms.

Have you given any thought to the key differences in the scenarios that you describe? Any of the psychological work that would occur before the cutting bit that you are so clearly obsessed by? Any of the follow up to the cutting bit?

Feel free to take an axe to your privates if you like. It won’t give you any insight into sex changes or gender realignment. You’ll have to make a bit of effort to educate yourself on those. I’d suggest you do that before buying the axe.

Guest makapaka
Have you given any thought to the key differences in the scenarios that you describe? Any of the psychological work that would occur before the cutting bit that you are so clearly obsessed by? Any of the follow up to the cutting bit?

Feel free to take an axe to your privates if you like. It won’t give you any insight into sex changes or gender realignment. You’ll have to make a bit of effort to educate yourself on those. I’d suggest you do that before buying the axe.

Yes of course I have. But the point remains - you’re male and you can have work done that makes you look / feel / act like the opposite sex and identify as such. Understand that and don’t have an issue with it one bit.

---------- Post added 21-05-2018 at 08:48 ----------

Since gender is a social construct physical surgery would be unnecessary and unable to change it in any way.

---------- Post added 20-05-2018 at 22:51 ----------

It really does make it considerably different.

Why do you think that?

A refusal to accept a post operative sex change woman as female is simply bigotry.

This person still has the Y chromosome and no female reproductive system.

Look its nice to be nice and everything but lets not be silly.