Gender Fluid etc, Opinions?

In a posting history littered with idiotic comments, this is just about the most idiotic thing that you've ever managed to post.

Do you really think that paedophiles spend their days loitering in public toilets waiting for a victim? According to NSPCC, over 90% of child abuse victims know their attacker. Nothing at all to do with public toilets.

Unisex toilets make perfect sense. I can't for the life of me think of reasons why we have to assign gender to a piece of porcelain.

There are three toilets in my house. All are open to use by anyone, of any gender.

I believe Amnesty International think gender segregated public toilets are good for safety for girls and women particularly in schools.

Guest makapaka
In a posting history littered with idiotic comments, this is just about the most idiotic thing that you've ever managed to post.

Do you really think that paedophiles spend their days loitering in public toilets waiting for a victim? According to NSPCC, over 90% of child abuse victims know their attacker. Nothing at all to do with public toilets.

Unisex toilets make perfect sense. I can't for the life of me think of reasons why we have to assign gender to a piece of porcelain.

There are three toilets in my house. All are open to use by anyone, of any gender.

I suppose it’s because some women might feel uncomfortable - say in a nightclub - going into a toilet that when they walk in might be full of 20 drunk men. And probably to a slightly lesser extent vice versa.

I suppose it’s because some women might feel uncomfortable - say in a nightclub - going into a toilet that when they walk in might be full of 20 drunk men. And probably to a slightly lesser extent vice versa.

These women are the collateral damage of indulging "genderqueer" people with gender neutral toilets.

You and I obviously go to different night clubs. The gents are often full of ladies who, quite reasonably don't want to queue up.:)

The problem is solved completely though, if the cubicles aren't put into enclosed rooms. There are many, simple, architectural solutions that allow for safe, welcoming, gender neutral toilets.

You and I obviously go to different night clubs. The gents are often full of ladies who, quite reasonably don't want to queue up.:)

The problem is solved completely though, if the cubicles aren't put into enclosed rooms. There are many, simple, architectural solutions that allow for safe, welcoming, gender neutral toilets.

Or we could keep the present arrangements in which 99.9% of people are perfectly happy with.

Guest makapaka

But why not just leave them as they are?

Or we could keep the present arrangements in which 99.9% of people are perfectly happy with.

Or we could move into the 21st century and accept that we all need to wee and poo and that we all can use the same facilities to do so.

Do you have a link for your 99.9% claim? I say that you are wrong.

---------- Post added 22-10-2017 at 18:22 ----------

But why not just leave them as they are?

Well, some people have problems with deciding which toilet to use. Some other people have problems with the decisions that the first group make. Many women have problems with the fact that they often have to queue to use the toilet.

Why not design new buildings so that a toilet is just that. I guess you don't have male and female toilets in your house, why should they exist in M and S, or in the City Hall?

Plus, I'm bored. It is Sunday night and I fancied a discussion:)