Gender Fluid etc, Opinions?

Just watched This Morning on the telly. Gender Fluid was discussed with two guests. Man one day, female the next, just swap around at will. I don't particularly care what the two adults do, live and let live. What really worries me is the child they have, I foresee a torrid time at school for him as they are allowing him at home to be gender fluid.

How would it work at school, one day a girl, next day a boy. Which toilet would be used. I can see the answer I think, Boy, Girl and Fluid. It's quite complicated.

Angel1.

sorry didn't see it, were they children interviewed?

Guest makapaka
Transgender or trans fluid

Both - involved putting pre-pubescent kids on hormone treatment to stop them becoming an adult male or female depending on their preference.

Cyclone sits behind stats but doesn’t understand outcomes - he assumes them - ie stats will show girls play with different toys to boys - but if you ask him how that benefits/ disadvantages either sex they can’t answer.

You've confused "have lost interest answering your repeated questions with obvious and easily found answers" with "can't answer".

I'm simply bored of playing 100's of questions with you, if you're genuinely interested you'll find the answers yourself.

Guest makapaka
You've confused "have lost interest answering your repeated questions with obvious and easily found answers" with "can't answer".

I'm simply bored of playing 100's of questions with you, if you're genuinely interested you'll find the answers yourself.

You don't answer questions - you just post links to things that suit your argument. I could probably do the same - but you would just say the link was incorrect and that your link was right.

As such, I've asked you for the reasons - but you say you won't answer.....

I can't google the answer to the question of whether you are concerned that boys are encouraged to race and fight or that girls aren't?

sorry didn't see it, were they children interviewed?

No.

Angel1.

---------- Post added 13-11-2017 at 11:53 ----------

Have to be careful what you say, or you could risk losing your job with the transgender issue.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/maths-teacher-suspended-after-saying-11511826

It's just been on the telly. I think there may be more to it than at first seen. He is a staunch Christian. I think that this had some influence on his case.

Angel1.