Brick or Air Gun / Gun attack on No.3 bus Montgomery Rd S7

I own a cheap £150 spring air rifle i use for vermin control. I also own a tub of Prometheus pellets. Said pellets in my cheap rifle can easily go through toughened glass. I know this because my lad popped my car windscreen with one a few years back.

I must stress it was accidental and not some revenge act due to being grounded or something. Having said that he was grounded for ages and had no pocket money until he repaid me for busting my car windscreen.

Harsh?

He thought so :hihi:

Why would you think that ? I doubt you can still buy catapults thesedays anyhow..

Black widow (I remember the, being like the holy grail for miscreants when I was at school.) on eBay, uk seller with 225,000 feedback, complete with 500 steel ball bearings, yours for the bargain price of £13.79. Free delivery too!

With the internet at your fingertips, why would you post rubbish before checking?

Why is it whenever you make a comment you are always rude. I was replying to someone else's comment.

It was a gun fwiw.

---------- Post added 27-08-2017 at 17:07 ----------

Black widow (I remember the, being like the holy grail for miscreants when I was at school.) on eBay, uk seller with 225,000 feedback, complete with 500 steel ball bearings, yours for the bargain price of £13.79. Free delivery too!
different times