Saturday nights?

shim

Try Charles Street. I went for the first time a few weeks ago on a Saturday night and I really enjoyed it. It's not the prettiest of places but the music is good. A mixture or RnB, Urban, Hip Hop etc..

I have also heard the Ice Bar is supposed to be good.

I really enjoyed it.

Not sure if there is a dress code, I guess it's whatever you want. I wore some smart jeans, and a strapless top and it was fine.

Drink prices were as expensive as the rest of towns clubs and pubs.

The building itself is a pretty wierd setup. There's no distinct dance floor as such and it's splt into different levels playing different music. It's big enough though.

Get yourself there, you'll have a great time. Some people think it's rough, I was warned that it was full of "attitude" but I was pleasantly suprised.

Originally posted by steelblade

Some people think it's rough, I was warned that it was full of "attitude" but I was pleasantly suprised.

It can be Ok sometimes, I think Friday's are normally the worst for trouble.

Originally posted by shim

Does anyone know where is good to go in Sheffield on Saturday nights if you're into hip hop and r 'n' b??

Try Stonehouse. Similiar to the Ice Bar for people etc.. but the music is much better IMO.

Gaz

Cheers,

I actually asked someone about Charles Street last night, they said it is a bit rough as well, but I guess it might just depend on the night? Reckon I might give it a go...

Does anyone know if Element is on Saturdays as well as Fridays?

It says RnB on Fridays, so whats on Saturdays?

Also, what is this Kingdom place? Is it decent or to be avoided?

Archived