Another shop Robbed in hillsborough

No matter what the shop owner/fam should not have chased lad n try to kill him n hit with car n hit him while hes trapped with their car while emergency services had to deal with the bigger problem they made how would they like to be left with damage peoples now got to their property wernt involved in it..the shop cant/shunt take law into their own hand like that n its all been kept outta press except that they was robbed which is not the full story

if true sounds like karma to me and more than he would have got going to court ;)

No matter what the shop owner/fam should not have chased lad n try to kill him n hit with car n hit him while hes trapped with their car while emergency services had to deal with the bigger problem they made how would they like to be left with damage peoples now got to their property wernt involved in it..the shop cant/shunt take law into their own hand like that n its all been kept outta press except that they was robbed which is not the full story

Don't be too hard on this person, we have to let the minorities in society have there say as well.

Hopefully the fact this guy has been caught and will face the full extent of prosecution by the court :rolleyes: will deter others from seeing it as a lucrative no consequences occupation to get into.

You've come in for a lot of stick, but I agree with you. I understand people being angry, but to drive a car at someone is essentially to attempt to kill them. It was extremely reckless and I hope the person injured makes a full recovery.

I shop in Hillsborough many times in the week and am surprised at these two robberies. Always seems quiet and peaceful when Im down there. I'm glad to see that the Thompson travel shop is up and running again after their robbery. The glass in the door which was smashed has now been replaced.

Sounds a bit like the farmer Tony Martin who shot dead a burglar. Really don't know what to think about taking the law into your own hands. I feel sorry if the shop has been robbed before, perhaps the owner has just had enough and acted on instinct.

Hillsborough use to be a nice place to shop. It could do with a M&S.

Sounds a bit like the farmer Tony Martin who shot dead a burglar. Really don't know what to think about taking the law into your own hands. I feel sorry if the shop has been robbed before, perhaps the owner has just had enough and acted on instinct.

Hillsborough use to be a nice place to shop. It could do with a M&S.

We have been trying to get a M & S down there for years but they obviously think it would not pay.

We have been trying to get a M & S down there for years but they obviously think it would not pay.

What a shame. Well at least you have been trying. I use to pass through Hillsborough most days and it always looked busy.

Let's say it is M&S's loss.

I shop in Hillsborough many times in the week and am surprised at these two robberies. Always seems quiet and peaceful when Im down there. I'm glad to see that the Thompson travel shop is up and running again after their robbery. The glass in the door which was smashed has now been replaced.

I'm not suprised, I'm out and about in the early hours, since last November I've lost count of the number local businesses that I've seen with smashed windows and forced doors, the number is well into double figures, most charity shops have been broken into at least twice, hairdressers S6, not so long ago if I was a business I'd think twice about Hillsborough as a location.

The Barracks have at least installed CCTV.

I'm not suprised, I'm out and about in the early hours, since last November I've lost count of the number local businesses that I've seen with smashed windows and forced doors, the number is well into double figures, most charity shops have been broken into at least twice, hairdressers S6, not so long ago if I was a business I'd think twice about Hillsborough as a location.

The Barracks have at least installed CCTV.

Yes I have to agree. I walk through Hillsborough very early each morning and shop windows\doors are often smashed.