Pin-up club just gets better & better

crazey

Who else went to the pin up club on friday to see MYNC project? Great venue, cheap drinks, blinding atmosphere,good decore, great music and great people. Since the pin up club has started its gone from strength to strength, booking great DJ's, getting a good up for it crowd, weekly, they have the balance so right.

It's nice to go there and just see most of the same faces that were in Bed with the same 'up for it' attitude.

Been there most weeks after I finish work and its great to go somewhere that you feel safe and have a great time. The afterpartys are just as good, even if I do feel a bit shady for work the next day!

To add MYNC project rocked! Nice to have a great night on a friday and not for all the big nights just purely for a Saturday. A great way to start the weekend, and I am for one HOOKED!

xxxx

Originally posted by crazey

Who else went to the pin up club on friday to see MYNC project? Great venue, cheap drinks, blinding atmosphere,good decore, great music and great people. Since the pin up club has started its gone from strength to strength, booking great DJ's, getting a good up for it crowd, weekly, they have the balance so right.

It's nice to go there and just see most of the same faces that were in Bed with the same 'up for it' attitude.

Been there most weeks after I finish work and its great to go somewhere that you feel safe and have a great time. The afterpartys are just as good, even if I do feel a bit shady for work the next day!

To add MYNC project rocked! Nice to have a great night on a friday and not for all the big nights just purely for a Saturday. A great way to start the weekend, and I am for one HOOKED!

xxxx

''Blazey''.... that you LMAO!

Forwarded by Firas....for Adam.....

http://www.ukclubbers.net/photos/pinup260304/

PHOTOS FROM MYNC

Ola!

So, after a long time of just being a back seat observer on this and other message boards, I finally think it is time to get on and log me self on officially and say hello.

Why? Well mainly because I really wanted to thank all that have supported us and been to our nights and said many a good thing about us. You all hold dearly to me and all at Pin Up.

It has been a rollercoaster 2 months for us so far ... although having been full for every one so far, there were many teeething problems and although I wont mention them now, I can safely say we are on a roll now and look forward to more wicked nights with the best clubbers around dancing to the best music played by some of the most amazing guests (Nic Fanciulli, Stefan F, MYNC Project , Dave Webb, Barry El Saxo and coming up this Friday Seamus Haji) and also one of the most solid set of residents i have ever had the pleasure to work with ( Tom Lynch, Firas, Greg C and Dean Webster). There are also so many other people behind the scene that have been instrumental in the growth of this amazing little night - Hannah, Tom Lakeman, Russ, James M, Tyler, Kim, Mark/ Adam -Uk Clubbers, Tom, John, Nicky, LLoyd,James Hill, Ben(Represents), Saffy (hugs) and all at the Fez.... the list goes on! Then theres the amazing support from you the clubbers that according to one reviewer " have got the point of the pin up idea and embraced the music and made it their own".

And now that we've got the biggish problems out of the way, let me tell you whats coming up .... and boy do we have some plans!

The lineup for the next few months is still being looked at but there are names that are being talked to that are very exciting indeed.... Also, more production, more AV equipment, more gadgets, more drinks offers, brand new toilets(woohoo!), a local heroes night, more live performers, a couple of bank holiday Specials, outdoor events, a few Mediterranean dates and return of the secret location after partyAND a kick ass website coming on soon (watch this space).

Last weekend was easily the best party we've thrown so far and we look forward to putting on more. On a personal note, i would like to thank all of you that support the independent nights in and around Sheffield. Pin-Up, UG, Scuba, Headcharge, Lights Down Low, SubRosa, Doin It, Planet Zogg and really any night run by clubbers for clubbers... it is more than important that these nights flourish because that is where the creativity and interesting line ups and general naughtiness reign free.

To the promoters of these nights, I salute you. Competition? I think we are all working together to make going out in Sheffield wicked again. UG guys ... good luck in the new venue ... we'll be down this week for a couple of beers no doubt!!

In the meantime, keep in touch via thepinupclub@hotmail.com.

Adam

Yeah seconded, I made up that the smaller nights are really doing well. I've seen that happen in Liverpool with nights like circus and chibuku flourishing after the demise of cream. I think it can only be a good thing.

Currently Pin up and UG are my favorite nights in sheffield. No attitude, fun clubbing.

Well done on your success and may it continue for a long time.

Third that! Think its great that the smaller (and dare I say better) clubs are working together instead of against each other. Most of us all hang around in the same circles of friends and it's nice to have such a refreshing view on clubs and promoting.

Can't wait untill 12am on friday night/sat morn when I finish work. Will be straight on down after a few sneaky shots at the bar.

Keep up the gud work, The Pin Up guys work bloody hard and the quality is reflected in there nights. Things can only get better for the pin up, the skys the limit, as for me I'll just enjoy the ride on the way there!!!!!

Keep it up! See you Friday !

Archived