Nasty spiteful womans march for Hurricane Harvey.

A woman's march in Washington DC has urged that people donate to help specifically non-white victims of Hurricane Harvey.

It has led to a backlash on Twitter from a lot of people including black people.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/08/30/womens-march-recommends-harvey-donations-go-to-non-whites/

she is a racist moron. EVERYONE affected by the storms deserves help no matter their colour or ethnic background

Melthebel, do you work for the ministry of truth? :loopy:

i try and be as truthful and logical as i can, despite what you may think, i also know occasionly mistakes might crop up, but i do try to read things through without frothing ;)

i try and be as truthful and logical as i can, despite what you may think, i also know occasionly mistakes might crop up, but i do try to read things through without frothing ;)

There is nothing on that front page about Katrina in the US apart from saying that Joyner set up his organisation after that event.

The majority of Red Cross Katrina support went to ethnic minorities.

There was a lot of criticism of the way they managed things but they did handle a massive programme that many were grateful for.

Nothing wrong with minority groups raising funds themselves, but they should be careful how they propose to distribute them.

Edited by cgksheff

A woman's march in Washington DC has urged that people donate to help specifically non-white victims of Hurricane Harvey.

It has led to a backlash on Twitter from a lot of people including black people.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/08/30/womens-march-recommends-harvey-donations-go-to-non-whites/

Right wing website spins a storey to generate some outrage shocker!

---------- Post added 31-08-2017 at 09:34 ----------

What's shocking about it?

I read the tweet and the link it refers, and there wasn't anything to get outraged about (IMV).

Faux outrage.